Forever.

A/N

Listen to the acoustic version of "Forever Young" by One Direction. There's a video on the side for those who haven't heard it before, its just an 'instrumental' one but you'll can sing along! And I know some of you'll know the lyrics by heart and skip the part when the lyrics are mentioned but each word of every song that I mention in this book has a meaning and that is why I've chosen that particular song! I won't bore you'll more! Thanks and please vote if you've been enjoying reading my work!

I got up and walked towards Niall. He had already collected a few wood sticks for the fire and arranged them in a pile. I wanted to have a big discussion about why he shut me up or for the fact why he shut himself when it came to talk about being rescued, but I decided to drop the idea. Starting a fight right now was not what I wanted. Niall started a fire and sat down, getting his guitar out from its case.

"You want to hear me play another song?", he asked not making any eye contact with me. I sat down next to him and simply nodded not knowing how to react by the way he was behaving.

"The song is called Forever Young."

Let's dance in style, Let's dance for a while,

Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies,

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst,

Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?

This song felt completely apt for the situation that we both were in right now. Niall happened to have a song for every situation. Not to forget Niall's voice was so soothing to the ear. I shut my eyes and gave into the song.

Let us die young or let us live forever,

We don't have the power but we never say never,

Sitting in a sandpit, Life is a short trip,

The music's for the sad man.

Was it possible that this song was just made for us?

Forever young,

I wanna be, Forever young,

Do you really want to live forever?

Forever, Forever young.

I started to have doubts now. Till now the lyrics made complete sense. Maybe Niall was telling me something indirectly.

Some are like water, some are like the heat,

Some are a melody and some are the beat,

But sooner or later they all will be gone,

Why don't they stay young?

Forever,

I wanna be, Forever young,

Do you really want to live forever, Forever, Or never?

Forever young, I wanna be, Forever young

Do you really want to live forever,

Forever, Or never?

"Listen to this carefully now", I opened my eyes and saw Niall staring back at me.

So many adventures couldn't happen today,

So many songs we forgot to play,

So many dreams swinging out of the blue,

We'll let 'em come true.

Forever young,

I wanna be, Forever young,

Do you really want to live forever,

Forever, Or never?

"Before you say anything I want to let you know this song was for you. Do you wanna live forever, or never? The choice is yours", and with that Niall kept his guitar back in its case.

That question was on a replay in my mind. Forever or never?

"Forever", I answered myelf. It came out in a small whisper but Niall heard me. Niall held onto my hand and our faces were dangerously close.

"Stop worrying and live in the moment", he smiled. I looked at his eyes and then at his lips. He wanted me to stop worrying and just be happy with what we had. Suddenly I remembered the deal I had made earlier in the day. I quickly pushed him down and got on top of him. Niall was first shocked but he followed my instructions. I placed my legs on either side of him and lowered myself till our chests touched. I went over to Niall's neck and sucked on his sweet spot. Niall moaned and in one quick move he caught me and we exchanged places. I was pinned down and Niall separated my legs and placed his right leg in the gap.

"You take charge some other night, tonight it's all about you", and with that our lips met. Niall's lips were a bit dry, but on meeting mine they moistened up. Seconds later that Niall let his tounge sweep the floor of my mouth. As our tounges fought for dominance I gasped as I felt Niall's hand creep up from under my top. For the time being he rested his hand on my bare stomach. I stopped and opened my eyes to look at him. His blues stared back at mine with a hint of gleam. It was like he was waiting for some kind of approval because as soon as I nodded Niall's hand rose and slowly travelled up. His lips connected to my neck and left open mouthed sloppy kisses all over. My chest rose as Niall got my top till my head. I lifted my head so he could get it out completely. He kept my top carefully on the side and got his lips to my neck again. I wrapped my hands around the back of his head and moaned as Niall left a small bite at the base of my neck.

His lips came back to mine and one of his hands touched the hem of my bra. The other travelled to my back, and as soon as I arched in one click he unclasped my bra. With a bit of help from me my bra slid down till my waist. Niall didn't break from the kiss. His hand now cupped my left breast.

With a little squeeze his lips travelled down my neck, leaving soft kisses along the way. He now placed his lips on the bridge of my breasts. His hand still squeezed and he turned his attention to the right one. My hands were tugging on the roots of his hair which made him lean in closer. He left a small kiss next to my nipple and then like something clicked in him he kissed my nipple. He took it in between his teeth and bit on it, I moaned out his name not giving a f uck that that would leave a big mark. He did the same to my left breast and returned back to my lips. With a final soft kiss we pulled back and Niall lay next to me. There was something to think about that his kiss was so fierce on my chest but when it came to our lips they were the softest and sweetest ever.

I pulled a blanket lying nearby over us. I placed my arms on his chest and nestled my face in the crook of his neck. I could hear Niall's breath coming back to its normal pace. Maybe it was the first time he had ever done something like this? 

"You don't know how many things are rushing in my mind right now that I want to do with you", he whispered, "but I will wait till you're ready for them."

I could feel a red flush creep in on my cheeks. I didn't care what Niall had in mind. Nobody had ever made me feel like this. I was falling for him and I prayed to God he would be the one to catch me.