Lunch.

After sitting for what felt like hours, with Niall supposedly sleeping and me just staring out at the calm sea, a loud grumble emitted from my stomach.

Niall turned and faced my belly.

"Someone's not happy", his voice was hoarse. He poked my stomach.

"I'm sorry I'm just hungry", I spoke sheepishly.

"Say no more. That's my call to do my duty as the man of this...well this island", he giggled and he got up. He walked away in search of something.

"What are you doing?", I asked. I got up and sat down immediately, there was spasm developing in my left leg and I hated dealing with leg spasms.

"Fishing. I'm going to catch that bugger today", Niall concentrated at the net in his hand. He undid his t-shirt and was now only wearing his shorts.

The cramp took over my leg and I let out a wail as I pressed my leg tightly. The pain felt like small bits of worms just nibbling away on my skin. I dreaded it.

"What's wrong?", Niall quickly came to me.

"Just....I've got this cramp...", another loud cry left my mouth and with that out of my chest I felt the pain fading away.

"You're one yeller aren't you? Take care babe", he smirked. He bent down and quickly kissed my forehead and then jogged towards the water. I debated on whether or not to join him.

I decided on staying back because I knew last time's events would be repeated and neither of us wanted that.

Niall's feet now disappeared under the water. When the water just reached his knees he turned back and yelled, "We are having fish for lunch, honey."

Honey. Didn't that sound just lovely now?

I blushed and gave him a flying kiss. He caught it dramatically and placed it over his chest. He then disappeared deep into the water. His little head kept peeking out of the water surface for air and then went right back in.

I got up from my position and took slow steps towards our clothes stash. I kept a towel and a clean white t-shirt and a new pair of blue shorts ready for him, for when he came back.

I sat down there and kept my gaze fixed on Niall's head in case it didn't come back up. I crossed my fingers for luck.

In about a few minutes, Niall reached the black rock and he positioned himself on top of it, setting up the net. He gave me a thumbs up, I'm assuming it was that, indicating that all was fine.

I picked up the same magazine I had left aside before and scanned the pages until I reached the One Direction article.

'The world's biggest British-Irish boyband, One Direction, are ready to begin their worldwide stadium tour-WHERE WE ARE.

The tour kicks of with it's first show in Bogota, Colombia. This concert has an estimated 50,000 fans attending and seeing their 'boys' live.

"We are very excited for this tour. We'll be performing in some of the world's biggest stadiums. And we'll be performing at Croke Park, Ireland which is the concert I'm most excited for", says Niall Horan, band member and guitar player. Croke Park was the stadium Niall gave his first X-Factor audition, that concert is going to be the most talked about concert ever.

"Yes it's very exciting. We'll be visiting new places and we'll get to know all our fans", adds in lead singer, Harry Styles.'

'Lead singer? Have they not heard Niall sing?', my inner self spoke.