Last Night.

Please read the A/N at the end.

I woke up to the sound of water hitting a metal substance. The first thing I saw when my eyes opened was Niall's face. He was staring right at me and he didn't even flinch when I caught him staring at me.

"How long?", I asked him indirectly wanting to know how long he was staring at me. I wiped the drool from the corner of my mouth.

"Long enough to know that I'm the luckiest guy alive", he smiled and pressed his forehead against mine.

"You aren't hot anymore", I exclaimed. Well neither hot nor cold. It was a good sign right?

"Ouch. That's not what I expected when I said I love you", he joked.

I swat his arm that rested against my hand. "I love you too", I mumbled as he burst out into giggles.

"Its raining?"

"Uh-huh."

"Call me crazy but I want to go out there", my jaw fell.

"You want to get wet?"

"Well 'wet wet', yes. But if you have other plans of making me wet, go ahead."

"Niall!", I poked his stomach as I felt my cheeks get red.

But was it safe to get wet in the rains when Niall had just supposedly gotten better?

"You sure?", I asked him again.

He responded by holding my hand and walking us both out towards the entrance. It was pitch black as a wave of cold air hit me. It was raining heavily, after effects of a storm obviously.

"Again, are you sure?", I held on to his hand tighter. My mind was saying not to go out but my heart had a mind of its own.

"Don't think it over, sometimes its for the best."

And with that we ran out. I was soaking within seconds but it felt so good. Memories of how I enjoyed the rains back home played in front of my eyes. The beach was a mushy mess and our legs looked like dirt logs with the wet sand sticking to it.

"Isn't this great?", Niall yelled. The noise of the rain with wind blowing made it hard to hear anything that Niall said.

"What?", I screamed back as I pushed my wet hair away from my face.

Niall pulled me closer and our bodies bumped against each other. He wrapped his arms around the small of my back and I wrapped mine around the back of his neck. Our bodies swayed slowly to an unplayed song. Niall's hair was stuck on his forehead with trickles of water fell down till his chin. He pressed his forehead against mine once again.

"Remember how you said you've never been kissed in the rain?", he murmured but I was quick enough to hear it.

I nodded and he wasted no time in letting our lips meet. Our lips moved in sync. It felt like a puzzle had just been completed with the last of the two pieces fitting together. Niall tugged on the bottom of my lip which made me moan into his mouth. It took no time for his tongue to slip in and play the game of dominance with mine.

The shower never stopped, it poured and it poured and we never stopped. I didn't care if we came down with a drastic fever because just like everything, we would deal with it. I tugged at the bottom of Niall's hair and he pulled back. I whimpered at the loss of touch but then he put his hands behind my knees and picked me up in his arms, bridal style. Our clothes were sticking to our bodies like it had merged with our skins. Our fingertips started to wrinkle because of being in the water for too long.