Football.

Day 04

I woke up remembering last night's events. I didn't know Niall wanted to take this to the next level. I turned and the spot next to me was empty. Where did he go? I got to my feet hiding the yawn that was taking over and looked around.

"You're up", I heard Niall. I looked at the direction from which his voice came from and I saw him sitting on an aeroplane seat. How did he manage to get that seat?

"What is this?", I asked confused, my legs dragged me to where Niall sat. His seat was perfectly placed against a tree and his feet were parallel to the ground.

"This? I got it from our plane", he got up and gave me a quick hug. He then rubbed his arse and said "Got me some Kardashian ass, its been hurting like hell so I went in there and just uprooted a loose one", he pointed to the plane. He let out a little giggle which made me giggle too.

I sat down on the seat and it was pretty comfortable. Agreed sitting on soft sand for three days has its toll on you. "Kardashian ass? My foot", I giggled and Niall sat on my lap.

"Ain't this Kardashiany enough?", I could feel him wiggling his arse on my thighs. We both erupted in giggles.

"No its all squishy", I whispered and gave him a quick peck on his lips. "You couldn't get one for me too?"

"Who am I your servant? Got yourself two hands, I don't find a reason why you can't get it yourself", he had a big smile plastered on his face. I wacked his arm and pushed him off of me.

"That was rude", he muttered getting up and dusting his t-shirt.

"Well thats what you get for not waiting till I got up and getting yourself a seat", I stood up and looked  at him.

"Somebody woke up without me and is acting all grumpy?", he came towards me and wrapped his hands around my waist. There was a wide grin on his face and I knew he would only take that part of the complete sentence I said.

"Why don't we turn that frown upside down?", and with that he kissed my forehead, my earlobe, my cheeks, my nose and then my lips, all kisses coming out with giggles. He knew they were my weakness. I let out a small smile.

"Couldn't sleep?", I asked on a serious note.

"I woke up feeling hungry and then just couldn't sleep back."

"So now I have more fruits to eat?", I pulled away from our position and walked towards our 'kitchen'.

"I said I was hungry, I didn't say I'm not right now", Niall grabbed a handful of those berries.

"Leave something for me you fruitcake", I threw him a berry and it splashed on his chest leaving a small red stain. Niall looked at me shocked.

"Oh I'm a fruitcake?", he grabbed all the possible berries in both his hands and looked at me.

"Niall...don't", I knew what was going on in his mind.

"Too late", and that was my cue to run. I got to my heels and I ran away from him.

"We don't have enough of those, don't waste them", I yelled. Niall was still laughing as he ran behind me.

"I climbed the damn tree last time, I'll do it again, but its fruit war now", and then I felt a small pop on my back and I knew I had been hit.

I turned around and looked at Niall smirking. He had a handfull of the berries now and then he aimed another one of them at my chest. It left a red mark just below my neck.

"On point that was", I looked back at Niall and now he was walking towards me.

"Give me those", I tried getting some of them but Niall shut his palm tight squishing all the berries under his fingers.