Up The Hill.

Day 2

I woke up to the familiar touch of Niall's hand around my waist. We didn't do much last night. We just spoke about ourselves and called in an early night. Again I had no clue as to how we ended up cuddling because I clearly remember after we kissed goodnight we had a gap between us.

"You awake?", a groggy voice asked.

"Yeah", I turned and I saw Niall's eyes were still shut. The thick blanket that we had spread out for us to sleep on kept us warm enough and away from sand. That stupid sand had managed to seep in everything- my clothes, my hair, it even found it's way to the food.

"Are you going to get up?", I asked getting up on my feet but then I was yanked down again.

"It's not like we have to go anywhere", he whispered.

"Well you have to check whether the walkie-talkie thing works or not so we can get out of this place and I can be able to sleep on a proper bed. My back has already started hurting", I stretched out a bit, wincing at how my muscles ached. We discovered a walkie-talkie in one of the passengers luggage and we had decided to send a signal to anyone out there.

"Do you want me to give you a massage?", and with that Niall sprang up and placed his hands on my shoulders. Before I could decline him his hands softly pressed against my shoulders to which my neck tilted a bit, giving him access to where it hurt.

Niall's hands focused where it hurt the most. He rubbed into my skin, relieving all the tension and I immediately felt myself go loose. I let out a moan when Niall rubbed it too deep, this lad knew how to give a back massage alright!

After a few minutes of him nearly getting out all my stress I sighed and turned around to face him.

"That was amazing thankyou so much", I smiled.

"Thats it? A thankyou is my reward?", he smirked.

"Yeah", I was playing along. I would happily go and kiss him for making me feel much better but let's see where this was going.

"Yeah?", Niall got closer. His lips hovered over mine. His breathing increased as he placed me down flat on the blanket and he leaned towards me sideways.

"Yeah...", my voice hitched. Why wouldn't he just kiss me already.

He placed small kisses on my neck which made me shut my eyes. He lingered up to my chin leaving sloppy kisses all the way.

"Okay then", he stopped and he got up leaving me completely stumped.

"Oh come on", I groaned and looked away trying to get up.

Suddenly I was pinned down again and Niall spoke ,"Can't get enough of my Irish charm yeah?"

"Kiss me god dammit", and with a soft giggle escaping his mouth, our lips crashed together and I could still hear him giggling.

....

"Do you even know how to use that?", I asked Niall who was fidgeting with the black device, trying to get a signal.

"Oh why don't you try Miss.Smartypants?", he tossed me the device.

I had no clue how to operate it. I pressed all the tiny buttons, fiddled with the antenna, tapped the body twice but to no avail.

"Huh", Niall scoffed and then the device gave out a little screech.

"Huh", I smirked back at him. Okay so it worked, now what?

"Um now what?", I asked embarrassed.

"Just as dumb I see", and Niall laughed at his own joke.

"Niall", I yelled. Okay I agree I'm a mutt when it comes to electronics but him rubbing it in my face was not helping right now. I threw the device at him, pretty pissed at his rude comment.