Date One-o-One

A/N

Niall's outfit on the side

There was a huge blanket spread out and three small fires burning which illuminated the place. The center of the blanket had lots, and I mean lots, of berries scattered and cushions uprooted from the airplane seats were lying around. There were two big leaves wrapped around something and I assumed that to be the fish. The two bottles of alcohol along with two chocolate bars, which I didn't think were hard enough to remain in their covering, were placed separately.

I turned to look at Niall. He was dressed in a plain white tee with a leather jacket and black jeans and he was flaunting his still-developing chest hair. There was a gut feeling in my stomach because he was looking perfect.

"Figured, why waste such a good jacket and a pair of jeans by never wearing them?", he smirked.

"Touchè."

I caught both his collars and pulled on it slowly.

"You clean up pretty well", Niall got his face closer and I thought he was going to kiss me but he kissed my cheek and said, "You dress up pretty well too. I love this", he picked the silver strap that lay on my shoulder and let it hit me back with a 'zztt' noise.

"Ow", I swatted his arm.

"I've always wanted to do that", he gigled and grabbed my arm.

"Heels in sand? What were you thinking about?", he kept them down and we walked to the blanket. He knew more about girls and heels then me I guess.

"Sorry mom", I teased.

I would say I was impressed with what Niall had done. It was simple but he thought of all this just for me, the thinking alone made me appreciate it. Plus we didn't have the best of sources but he made use of everything possible.

I sat down while adjusting the frills on my dress, when one went down and the next would pop up! I grunted and decided to sit Indian style and placed one of the seat coushin, which wasn't soft enough, on my lap. Niall sat down in front of me with the berries in between us.

He picked up two berries and gave me one.

"Let's start new yeah?", he tapped his berry with mine and we popped it in our mouth at the same time. The sweet juice traveled down my throat whitnin seconds.

"I'm Niall. What's your name?", he shoveled more berries into his mouth. I didn't know what he had in mind but I went along with it.

"I'm Taarika", I replied chewing on the berry and enjoying its fruity juice.

"Tell me something about yourself Taarika."

"Well", I dusted my hands and placed them on my cushion, "I'm a 19 year old lady, living by myself in London and am majoring in marine biology..."

"Ooo underwater world. Have you been down there?", Niall interrupted.

"No, but I will after I get my license for scuba diving."

I was surprised as to how Niall didn't know what I was doing professionally but then again when did I ever tell him about myself?

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Blue followed with green", so we are talking about all the little things? Perfect.

"Favourite song?"

"I have many, um let's see, the title track of Titanic, Please Forgive Me by Bryan Adams and there's many more but I don't remember them at the moment."

"Hmm. Favourite vacation destination?"

"Are we doing 20 questions? Because I want to ask you questions too."