Date One-o-Two

I grabbed Niall's hand and got up adjusting my dress, those frills were a nuisance to control. Niall opened up the leaf wrapped parcels and just as I had imagined, there were two big fish in it.

"Caught two today?", I asked, highly impressed at the catch and the person who caught such a scrumptious dinner.

"Well I wouldn't want my date to remain hungry, so yeah I caught two", he smiled.

"Oh by 'my date' I mean me. I've been so hungry so don't even think about snatching my food okay?", he smirked. I didnt know whether he was serious or just pulling my leg because after looking at that fish there was no way in hell I could tell no to my stomach.

"You're kidding right?", I poked Niall's tummy and tried to do my best puppy dog face.

Niall got his face closer and pressed his lips against mine which turned my pout upside down, I'll take that as a yes then!

After pulling away Niall placed the fish on the plate and kept it above the fire.

"And no, I'm not kidding", he yelled and ran away from me.

I held on to the bottom of my dress and ran behind him, completely leaving the fish to cook on its own.

"Niall Horan stop", I huffed and puffed as I ran with holding on to my dress

Who knew a date with the Niall would be so exhausting?

Niall stopped all of a sudden which made me bump right against his back. My nose hit his jacket and my hands flew to cover my nose.

"Your such an arse", I mumbled through my hand, trying to ease down the pain.

Niall was laughing, but this laugh was a bit weird because it was a half panting-for-breath and a half laugh-laugh kinda laughter.

Before I knew it I sneezed all over his chest which again made me cover my mouth but this time it was in embarrasment.

"When will you stop that?", I heard him whisper under his breath as he wiped his jacket.

It was funny at the number of times I've sneezed on Niall. Well this time it was all his fault, but obvious.

"That's what you get when you bump my nose you idiot", I was about to hit his head but in one swift action he held on to my hand and pulled me closer to him, ensuring that my nose didn't hit him this time. Within a matter of seconds the situation had turned from laughter to well naughty and which got my heart beating quicker. I could hear both our hearts beat against each other's chest as we tried to catch our breath. Niall placed his palm on my cheek and with the help of his thumb pushed a few strands of my hair behind. His eyes kept travelling from my eyes to my lips. I followed his action and brought my face closer and just then I got the smell of something burning.

I scrunched my nose wondering what in the world on this island was burning.

"That's our fish", Niall replied to the question I had in my mind.

I pushed away from him, breaking our romantic trance and ran towards our fish. There was no way possible I was going to let that precious food burn.

It was too late till I got to it. The once beautiful, meaty fish now lay black, charred and just completely burnt.

I was dissapointed and had all in my right mind to yell and blame it on Niall, but my heart wasn't into it. How do you expect anyone to do anything when she was devoid of food?

I sat down on the blanket after setting the second fish on the plate above the fire and kept a close eye on it.

The noise of Niall's knee knuckles being cracked and a series of curses from him made me realize that he was on his knees right behind me.