Hangover?

Day 06

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP. AH", I heard a loud screech and without opening my eyes I got up quick and my head banged against something hard.

"What the hell?", I opened my eyes and saw Niall right opposite to me. He was holding on to his head and wincing in pain.

"What the hell is wrong with you Ta?"

"Me? What's wrong with you? I don't like to wake up to screams", I fussed. My head was aching due to the bump. I rubbed my forehead and tried calming down the pain.

"Well sorry, my head is bursting and now you went and banged your big head against it, thank you so much", he wailed and cursed under his breath. He rubbed his palm vigorously against his forehead.

"Why was it paining?", I asked as I stretched my arms out and a yawn took over. My pain was fading away slowly.

"Why? Don't you have a hangover? You chugged down that bottle last night like it was water", he was still rubbing his forehead, his eyes were shut.

"Just get those fingers to use and press my head", he continued without letting me speak.

"Oi! You know these fingers helped you come the fastest just last night", I protested. I placed my palm on his forehead and tapped my fingers on his skin, "Don't challenge le moi fingers."

"Just press", he placed his hand over mine which forced me to apply pressure on his forehead.

My fingers went along his lines and I did my best and applied pressure and got rid of the furrow lines for the time being. After five minutes of pressing, Niall spoke up.

"This feels much better."

"Well you should give me the alcohol stash you know, since you can't handle your booze", I said with a straight face.

"Oh weh-hey, stop talking and keep pressing", he pouted.

Come to think of it, I was feeling a bit woozy and my stomach was churning but nothing I hadn't experienced before.

"Oh but I can...."

"....Do a lot with your fingers. I know, I know. If I was fine right now I would have shown you what these fingers could do", he did the jazz fingers. I could feel my cheeks flush and I wacked his head.

"Hahaha you're actually blushing. What will happen when I do this?", he placed his hands on my waist and slid his fingers below the waistband of my shorts. And cue my heart to beat quick.

"N...nothing", I gulped down the drool collecting in my mouth and avoided eye contact with him.

"Oh? So nothing will happen if I do this?", his fingers then reached my underwear. I couldn't help it, but a moan escaped my mouth. I quickly covered my mouth and nodded in disbelief.

"Oh now I see what happens", he smirked and then his fingers slid below my underwear. I tried controlling my inner soul to just get naked and let him do everything I've never imagined.

Maybe I was having a bad hangover now.

"Niall", I moaned as his fingers drew circles below my underwear line.

"That's all I want to here", he whispered and out came his hand.

Fucking tease.

"So now you don't have a hangover?"' I asked annoyed with him.

"Not when a bit of teasing is required", he smiled.

....

We were now sitting against the tree where we had placed the seat. The side handles were pushed up and I was sitting on the seat while Niall's head rested on my lap. One of my hands was resting on his head while I held on to a magazine with my other.

"One Direction starts its new worldwide tour this year", I read out one of the articles, "Look what I mean when I say you'll are everywhere?"

Niall didn't open his eyes but I could feel his eyebrows furrow. Shit what was wrong with me?

"I'm so sorry", I kept the magazine aside and bend a bit to see whether he was fine.

"I miss them", he spoke with a hitch. This was the first time he was speaking about his band mates after quite some while.

"I know Ni", I bent and kissed his forehead.

"Do you think they miss me?", he shot open his eyes.

"Of course they do. They miss you as much as you do", I assured him.

Niall got up and held my hands.

"Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with you but I miss them so much you know. Everything was going perfect and nobody knew I was going to be stranded here and what if they started the tour without me? What if everyone forgot about me?", he jumped to conclusions after conclusions.

"Niall look at me", I demanded.

His grip got tighter and I didn't mind it.

"They have not started the tour without you, no one has forgotten you and if someone has, they are a complete idiot to do so. Okay?"

"Idiot? A bastard would sound better", Niall fisted the air.

"Okay, they are bastards", I giggled. He just tensed up because I mentioned the tour and I mentally slapped myself for doing such a thing.

"Thank you Ta", he kissed my nose. His lips met my cheek and then my lips.

"No hangover now eh?", I spoke into the kiss.

"Shut up and kiss me like never before", he smiled and pulled me closer.

"Whatever you say big guy."

A/N

Ello! Okay first of, tomorrow is the boy's fourth year anniversary! AHHH! If you feel like it please join me in fangirling, am always available for that!

Next, this chapter is dedicated to @ruby_horan ! Thankyou for all the votes and comments and for all your support.

Third, I have reached 3,130 reads and its absofuckinglutely amazing! Thank you to all who have contributed to it!

Lastly I would love to know how you'll are liking the story so far, I'm up for criticism too! Please vote if you liked the chapter because it just takes a second to do so! And if you haven't voted for the previous chapter, go on!!

Thanks again x