After Effects.

A/N

I'm sorry for not updating,PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END, not gonna make up any lame excuse, so go read!

Niall's hand was around my shoulder and both our eyes were shut, taking in everything that happened a while ago. Niall's chest went up and down as he came back to his normal breath. The wind was chilly and it was a long night.

"This was the best night ever, thankyou so much", I mumbled against his chest. Niall kept stroking my hair and he placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"No thankyou, waiting for so long finally paid off today", I could feel him smiling against my hair.

"The feeling's mutual", I looked out ahead and saw the waves crashing at a distance. Darkness surrounded us and our only dim source of light was the fire which would give way anytime. I had never stayed awake so late into the night on this island. It was quiet, scary even. But till the time I was in Niall's arms I had nothing to worry about.

"What are you thinking about?", Niall held my chin up and made me face him. Even with such little light I could see that he was glowing. His eyes were blue-r, if that was even possible, he had such a wide grin on his face which caused a small dimple to form on his cheeks.

"Someone's glowing", I giggled.

"Oh am I now?", he put his head up and acted like he had just won something prestigious. I slapped his chest which made him burst into giggles.

"You're glowing too", he tapped my nose.

"Thanks to the great last hour you gave me."

"It takes two to do that", Niall winked and at that moment I felt happy. I wanted to yell out to the world that I had made love to Niall and I loved him. I loved him so much that it hurt in places. And the best feeling in the world was that he loved me back.

"You're sleepy?"

"Not really, I'm just very excited", I kissed his neck.

"I don't feel like sleeping at all."

"So let's not. Its not like we have to be somewhere tomorrow", I smiled and then it hit me. We were never going to be anywhere other than this island. Niall realized something was wrong so he held on to my hand.

"No don't do this. We are getting back. I told you we are."

I know I was ruining our moment but how could I not think about it?

"And not to forget we are going to have 5 babies."

"Ah and what are you going to name them?"

"Nandos, Derby..."

"Oi! That's what you'll call your children?"

"Our children", he smiled and got his face closer to mine. All the butterflies that had just settled in my stomach fluttered again.

"We are going to have 5 children and I will help you with that. We are going to grow old with bad hair and no teeth and we'll see all our kids with their family growing up. I am never ever going to let you go", and with that little speech Niall pressed his lips against mine.

....

Day 11

We did not sleep the whole night. The fire buzzed off and we only had the lights of millions and millions of stars covering a cloudless sky. We spoke about weird things and were quite for most of the time.