Date?

Day 10

I expected to wake up either by Niall's fingers tickling my waist or either him mumbling words. But it was neither of the two. My eyes opened in a sting and the first thing I saw was Niall sitting at a distance, with his guitar, staring at me. I checked where he was sitting and sure enough he was behind the partition line I made.

"This reminds me of the movie Madagascar you know? Where Alex divides the island and calls his part the fun place but then comes to Marty's part because it was the fun part since the beginning. I'm waiting for you to realize that", he yelled.

Without even thinking about it, I flipped him and that caused Niall to laugh. Not the reaction I wanted.

I got up and stretched myself. I was dearly missing our..that place up the beach because the sand here was coarser and it was not good for my back. I didnt even have much trees on my part for shade.

I could hear soft tunes strumming from the guitar and I knew that was Niall's way to lure me back to him. But I had to stay strong. Whatever be the song I couldn't go back. He hurt me and if he thinks singing a song is going to make everything alright, he's sadly mistaken.

So your friends been telling me

You've been sleeping with my shirt And that you can't stop missing me

His voice boomed and I realized he had gotten closer. I looked down at what I was wearing and coincidentally it was his shirt. I was so cozy and comfortable in it that I had completely forgotten I was in his shirt.

I quickly removed it off of my body and flung in to Niall and it landed right on his head. Standing there in just a bra and shorts, I could hear Niall moan from where he was standing.

I crossed my arms across my chest and stared at him. If he was going to give me a hard time by wooing me with his angelic voice, I was going to do the same, with my body of course.

He removed his shirt from his head and continued singing.

Bet my friends been telling you

I'm not doing much better

Cause I'm missing half of me

Friends? By the way he acted last night I don't think he would ever mention me to anyone once we get home, let alone think about me.

And being here without you, is like I'm waking up to

Only half a blue sky

We're kinda there but now quite

I'm walking around with just one shoe

I'm half a heart without you

Okay now this song was really getting to me. The lyrics and Niall's voice and his brilliant guitar playing skills was calling out to me, was telling me to get closer and sit next to him. It was taking every inch of my strength to hold myself back and not give Niall what he wanted.

I'm half a man at best

With half an arrow in my chest

I miss everything we do

I'm half a heart without you

Forget all we said last night

No it doesn't even matter

Cause we both got split in two

Was this song actually a song or was he just citing out everything that was happening to us? Be it whatever, how does he expect me to forget everything that happened? Who knew a few harsh words would have caused such an impact?