Another Regular Day.

DAY 09

"This...is..no!"

I woke up to Niall's screech. I turned around and saw his eyes shut, forehead wrinkled, eyebrows furrowed and wrist clenched on my waist.

"Niall?", I whispered placing my palm on his forehead and calming him down. Instantly his worry lines smoothed out.

"I wanna go back home", I heard a whisper.

"Niall", I shook him. His eyes opened droopy and he adjusted to the brightness.

"Ta..", he groaned frustrated.

"What's wrong?"

"Nightmare. Bad one", he mumbled and shut his eyes.

"Want to talk about it?"

"I'm just sick of living here. I mean how long? How fucking long does it take to search for a missing plane? That thing has dozens of stuff that gives out signals, so why aren't they here yet?", he sighed.

"Oh", was all I could say? What if I didn't mean anything when we went back home? What if I wad just this 'phase' and once we were back in London, I would fade away?

"No I didn't mean it like that", Niall sat up and held my hand. It was like he was reading my mind.

"I won't forget you. We'll be living happily ever after, married with five kids and we'll die warm in our beds. I just want to get away from this place", he kissed my knuckles.

This was really spooky. Since when did Niall read minds?

"Five kids?", I tilted my head and questioned him.

"Yes! Three girls and two boys, even more than five if you prefer.."

"No five is enough for me", I cut him off and giggled.

Why was Niall so adorable?

"Well picture this - we'll be living in this big, lovely cottage on a hill surrounded by greenery and we'll grow old watching our five children grow up, we'll have a couple of pets running around and us just enjoying each other's company and be happily married. How does that sound?"

"I think the last time I checked I was the girl here", I giggled again.

"I'll only have five kids with you if you promise not to name them something stupid", I quickly added.

"Excuse me?", Niall scoffed.

I went ahead and cut our conversation by placing my lips on his. He agreed quickly and our lips moved in synch.

....

"But we have to go in", I was now trying to drag Niall away from the plane and he insisted we needed to go in there. He kept saying we should check the gadgets in the cockpit that could help us.

"But Ni I don't wanna go in there", I whined. He grabbed my arm and picked me up bridal style.

"Walk in or I get you in like this", he warned me.

"Go on. Walk us in like this", I smirked knowing he couldn't do it. He took one step forward and looked back at me.

"C'mon Ta don't kill me."

"Okay okay", I mumbled and he got me down. He entwined our fingers and gave me an assuring nod.

I was dreading to go back in there. Being there after the plane had crashed made me feel nauseated. I don't think I could do this again. What if the plane exploded when we were in? I hushed all the questions arising, took a deep breath and followed Niall without loosing his hand.

We got in through the place I had got in through the first time after the plane crashed. It kind of felt like déjà vu. Wires strewn across, dirt and seats uprooted and scattered everywhere. My eyes landed on the seats of those five passengers. Images of their bodies laying lifeless played in my mind. Now their seats were left with blood stains. I shut my eyes and tightened my grip on Niall's hand.

I felt Niall pulling me ahead so I followed him without looking around. We got to the cockpit and Niall sat down on one of the pilots chairs and motioned me to occupy the second chair.

After flicking several buttons, saying a series of 'hello can you hear me' and tapping some machines to see whether they worked, Niall gave up. He sighed and looked at me and I knew what he was trying to tell me from his look. I rubbed his hand and got up to get out of the plane. I couldn't wait any longer. Filthy smell and the haunting images of what would have possibly happened in the cockpit kept repeating in my mind.

I got out as soon as I could and I knew Niall was following me. He carried a huge earphone with him, the one which the pilot must have been using to communicate with the airport tower.

I sat down on the sand and stretched my legs. Niall got something in his hand and sat down next to me. He put the earphones to his ear and looked at me.

Next he brought out my sunglass and he put them on. He showed off the peace sign and made a face.

I didn't know what he was upto but the image he was trying to pull made me laugh. I laughed whole heartedly and I knew it had been a while since I laughed like this.

After a good old ten minutes of him making faces and me laughing my lungs off, we finally came to a stop. I caught hold of my tummy and took in deep breaths. My face was flushed.

"What the hell were you doing?", I finally spoke up.

"Trying to get you to laugh", he smiled and removed the glasses.

"Well you've succeeded", Niall grabbed my hand and digged his pockets in search of something. He pulled out the same pen he showed me up the hill.

He drew a small heart on my wrist and wrote both our initials below it. He placed a small kiss on my hand, "I promise you we will get out of here."

THIRD P.O.V

"Can we take a private plane and search for him?", Harry snapped his fingers.

The four lads were sitting in a room, trying to come up with a solution as to how they could rescue Niall.

"There are so many places possible Harry, how in the world would we find him?", Liam spoke. Harry pinched his temples and sat down in frustration.

"I don't know. I just miss him okay? Please let's do something. These nutcases have no clue what they are doing", he held his head in his palms and soon the room filled with the sound of soft sobs.

"We all miss him Haz", Louis placed his hand on Harry's shoulder and comforted him, "but what can we do? We would do anything to rescue him, I don't even know in what condition he is, is he alive, is he dead, is he eating? God that lad can't stay without food for an hour, how is he managing?" Louis now sat down and felt his eyes getting heavier.

"Look guys, whatever be the condition, our Niall is a strong lad. He would have hunted food down for God's sake. But we can't give up. He must be missing us just as much as we are. We just need to find a solution", Zayn added taking control of the room in which everyone was crumbling thinking about Niall.

A/N

I KNOW! ITS BEEN SO LONG, PLEASE FORGIVE ME?

I've seen a lot of readers who vote, but dont comment. I would seriously love your feedback guys, drop in a comment!

And this was just a filler chapter, I've planned something really cute for the coming chapters, hope you're excited for them as much as I am!

This chapter is dedicated to @nlovel ! Thanks for all your support.

Okay, question - would you guys prefer a sequel to this? We are no where near the end, I'll be keeping a countdown, but a lot of you'll have been asking me about the sequel. So any thoughts?

I'm now sitting with 8,261 reads and I'M SOO PROUD! Thankyou so much!

If you haven't voted for any previous chapters please do! And I promise regular updates from now on

Thankyou x