Fight.

It was a lazy afternoon. After having just berries for lunch ( our appetite had been killed ) Niall went fishing for an early dinner.

I was scanning trough another unread magazine. As I turned a page, I saw an article about Niall. I was surprised because the article was only about him and not One Direction.

'Niall Horan from One Direction was spotted getting close to Alison.

Our sources tell us that they were spotted entering a hotel hand in hand. Both of them avoided the paparazzi...'

I stopped reading the article midway and looked at the picture next to the article. You could tell the snapback wearing lad was Niall but the picture of the girl next to him was not clear. I looked closely at the picture and it looked like they were holding hands.

I shut the magazine in disgust and scoffed. If he was even dating her why would I care? It's not like we were dating right? Or were we?

The image in the magazine kept playing in my head and I was fuming. Was I jealous? Maybe.

Even if he was dating her he should have told me something. But he didn't mention a word and here I was finding about it through an article.

I don't know why I was feeling this way. The possibility of him forgetting about me once we went back home kept haunting me. Now it felt like he would actually do that. Treat me like a nobody. Forget about all that we've been through. Was it just an act?

I screamed out loud in frustration and rubbed my fingers through my hair.

Answers. That's what I needed.

I got up and saw Niall walking towards me and there was no fish in sight. He was dripping with water and I didn't even bother to go and give him his towel.

I folded my hands and stared at him. He kept muttering something under his breath.

"No fish?"

"Does it look like I caught one?", he shot back sternly.

"Don't get all cocky on me."

"Well then stop fucking bothering me with stupid questions", Niall threw his towel and the net and walked away from me.

I stood there, blankly, wondering what the hell just happened.

"Niall", I yelled and ran towards him. He increased his pace and was walking into the woods.

"Niall listen to me damnit", I pulled his arm. He turned around and pulled his hand back.

Ouch.

"What's wrong with you?", I stood in front of him.

"I said stop bothering me with questions. Just sit in one place I'll be back in a while", he yelled. I took a step back scared about what to say next.

"What..what's going on between you and Alison?", I stammered.

"What?", he faced him to which I took another step back thinking he was about to raise his hand on me. Immediately his expression changed, like he knew I thought he would hurt me.

"What in the world are you talking about?", he questioned.

"Alison? Are you in a relationship with her?", my eyes were getting heavy.

"For fuck's sake, I told you stop with the questioning. You're not my bleady girlfriend or mother. Leave me alone", he walked away yelling out curses.

"Who do you think you are to talk to me like that?", I screamed not even realising how high my voice was.

"I am no one to you. You are no one to me. We are just here cause of the fricking plane crash", he turned around and started walking towards the forest.

He turned back and yelled, "now leave me alone I'm begging you", he pushed his hair behind and walked away.

I felt shattered. Leave me alone? I'm no one to him ? Why was he acting like this? Why didn't he answer my questions? I was shocked not because of the Alison thing but because of the way he yelled at me. I never knew he had a side like that.

My tears no longer remained in my eyes. I felt my cheeks getting wet. I started running towards our place. Niall disappeared into the woods and never looked back.

How could he just yell at me? How could he say I meant nothing to him? I looked for my suitcase and packed all my stuff. Enough of this rubbish. He goes cursing out at me for no particular reason, disappears into the woods, stranded on this island all alone was enough for me that now I had to deal with his nonsense.

As I zipped my suitcase shut, all his promises came to my mind. All his kind words, everything was fake.

I sat down folding my legs taking deep breaths and rubbing my eyes.

What had happened to him? Was all this just a lie?

As I dragged the bag away from our place everything made sense to me now. It was all fake from the beginning. All the 'I love you's' , the promises, everything. And here I was with a broken heart.

I sat down far away from our...Niall's place, near the plane. I was confused, angry, sad all at once. Why was he behaving like this? What wrong had I done to him?

I spread out my blanket and lay down. I wanted to find him and ask him what was wrong but at the some time I wanted to leave him alone and let him do whatever the hell he was doing. Ultimately I was a no one to him. I knew something like this would happen. I knew I was holding onto something that never existed.

....

Hours passed and the sun was setting now. Niall was still wherever he was. It was getting a bit cold so I covered myself up. I knew I didn't have the lighter to start a fire so I kept the small torch that was in my bag handy. There was no way in hell I was going back there. If we were resqued it would have been the best thing, I would dissapear from his life completely. If we weren't, well I would die alone.

I looked at Niall's place and I saw Niall coming back. He looked at me and I looked away. I had to stay strong, I reminded myself. Whatever he will say will be a lie.

"Ta", his voice kept coming closer.

I got up and grabbed a nearby stick. I drew a big line in the sand and divided it into two parts.

"From now on that part is yours and this is mine", I threw the stick aside and sat down not looking at him.

"This is ridiculous. Come back."

"Why so you can lie to me? So you can yell at me? Or do you want to raise your hand? Whatever it is I'm not coming back", I shut my eyes tight and held onto my blanket. I couldn't believe I said that out loud.

"I would never hit you", he murmered.

I didn't stir.

"Please come back I'm sorry", he pleaded.

"Leave me alone Niall", I mocked him.

"Oh c'mon. You're acting like a kid."

"Kid? You hurt my feelings Niall, don't you get it? Everything to you is a joke? Well guess what no one's laughing here", I yelled again and decided I had enough. I covered my head with my blanket and hoped that he got the indication to leave me alone.

"I'm sorry", I heard him whisper again.

A/N

What do you think is going to happen with the both of them?

Please vote as it just takes a second to. Comment if you love this book, comment even if you don't, I'll still love you!

This chapter is dedicated to @5reasons4smilin ! Thanks for all your support.

I am currently sitting with 9,232 reads! Thank you to all who have been reading!