1 0

|William|

There was a total of ten seconds in between the latest news report on my so called 'mystery girl' and Angie swinging my hotel door open so quick that it almost put a hole in the wall.

"Angie. I can explain." I said, holding up my one hand in in defense.

"You don't need an explanation." She said. "Your father thinks this whole 'mystery girl' thing is gonna bring more publicity to you and the show."

"What are you saying?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm saying is your father going to ring up this girl, offer her a ton of money she can't deny, fly her out to New York with you where you'll attend the Yearly Awards together, gaining tons of publicity." She says.

"So your saying that we're going to ruin this girl life just so I can become more popular?" I was almost at the edge of shouting.

"That's exactly what your father going to do."

I shook my head in disbelief before falling onto the edge of my bed. "Weren't you the one to tell me how dangerous this was?"

"It is, and I will feel absolute sorrow if she agrees, but this is your fathers plan. He says it will not only allow more views but give more teenage girls the hope that they can end up with you."

"But she was never a fan of me in the first place?" I said, "we just happen to be at the same place at the same time."

"You'll both have to sign a contract being written now stating that she was always a fan of you and just happened to run into you that day. Sparks flew and she decided to go to your signing where you guys both fell in love."

"What about the whole Zoe Hall story? Are we just going to drop that?" I only ask because people will start to notice.

"Zoe Hall agreed that she'll come up with something explaining why you guys didn't happen." Angie explains.

I laid down on my back. Trying to sort through everything that's happening right now.

"You know she hates me right?" I then tell her. "I haven't talked to her since the signing."

"I know and I am dreading that you guys are going to have to fake a relationship until your dad decides its time to end things." Angie took a seat next to me. "But think about it, once its over she'll never have to be in the spotlight again."

"Except she'll always be known as the girl who dated and broke Williams Everest heart since you know for a fact my father would never place me in the heartbreaker spot." I sat up now.

"That's going to be part of the contract. She'll have to agree to it." Angie began to rub my back.

"Do what happens if she declines signing her life away?" I ask.

"Then your father gets the story dropped or hires a girl who looks like her, you guys date for a month. Then she end things. No harm done." She tells me. "But you know that he's going to do everything he can to get her to sign the contract in agreement."

"That's the scary part." I mumble. "Her life is literally going to be turned upside down and inside out in a just a matter of seconds. I don't know if I can live with that."

"It's not your choice to make. Its hers. Lets just hope she picks right." Angie explains. "I'll be downstairs with your new body guard. Meet me down there when you got your head wrapped around everything." Angie patted me on the back before leaving.

I sighed. Running my forehead with my fingers. I was raised up in the spotlight and constantly being watched, I've seen what it can do to someone if they aren't prepared for what they are getting themselves into.

When I walked down to the lobby I was greeted by both Angie and a dude who definitely had too many protein shakes this morning.

"William this is your security guard Bob."

I almost laughed out loud but was so scared for my life that I didn't. This guy look like he had steroids built into his system. His bicep was as big as my head and I'm known for having a big head.

"Your uber is just outside waiting to take you to the airport.

I handed Angie my duffle bag of clothes. "Thanks Angie."

"Remember Will. Do not say the girl's name whatever you do. It could do a lot more harm than you realize."

"Got it." I nodded.

"Ready sir?" Bob asked. Even his voice sounded like it did dead lifts too.

"I guess." I shrugged.

Bob pushed open the front doors of the hotel and the flashes of cameras blinded me, taking me by surprise.

"Who is this mystery girl?"

"How did you guys meet?"

"Are you planning to get married anytime soon?"

"Is this just for publicity?"

"What is Zoe's response to the whole situation?"

There were so many questions that my brain started to hurt or maybe someone accidentally hit it.

"Do you plan to bring her into the spotlight?"

"What's her name?"

"How old is she?"

I was only a few feet away from the car. Bob was pushing the people away like they were insects.

"Do you plan to keep her under the spotlight for awhile?"

I was shoved inside the car and door was slammed shut. I watched as Bob held off all the paparazzi as my driver drove off. Towards the airport where I will get on a plane and fly to New York City. Hopefully Cassie won't be joining me. If she knows what's the best for her.

I had to wait for Angie and Bob at the airport. I pulled my hood over my head, sunglasses on even though I'm indoors, and waited by my gate.

"Oh my god are you William Everest?"

I looked up to see two ladies standing above me.

I took off my sunglasses and smiled. "You found me."

"Oh my god! We love your work. Do you mind if we can get a picture?" The one with bright red hair asked.

"Of course, only if you promise to post it in an hour."

"Of course!" The called.

I stood up, posed with one of them while the other took the photo then proceeded to do the same thing with the other one.

"Thank you so much!" The called.

I put my sunglasses back on and moved to another seat. When I looked up again Bob and Angie was approaching me right in time when our flight was boarding.

Please do not agree Cassie I couldn't help but think.