2 4

|William|

When we got back to New York, my father was ecstatic for our return.

"William, my boy!" He yelled when Angie brought Cassie and I into his hotel room.

He hugged me tightly and I froze a smile.

"And my beautiful little actress Cassie!" He kissed her cheek in excitement before planning himself onto his rolling chair, spinning around over and iver again while we stood there.

He grabbed the newspaper and handed it to me. "They'll never question this relationship ever again with a kiss like that. Good job, you guys deserve an award of some sort."

We both let our eyes scan the photo of us kissing in downtown NorthBrooks. The title read: A FAIRYTALE KISS and a matter of fact the photo almost looked like it came out of a fairytale. The fountain was behind us, light reflecting the snow just perfectly. Whoever got this photo must of sold it for hundreds.

"And the second page!" He cheered.

I turned the newspaper to the second page and there was a photo of us when I kissed the top of Cassie's head. The smell of strawberries stuck to my nose just remembering I now.

"Two pages?" Angie asked, puzzled.

"That's exactly what they got!" My father roared with excitement. "We got two photos with one of the. On the front page. Amazing job kid. Excellent work."

Cassie gave a small smile as my father continued to celebrate that fact that not only did we get the front page of the daily paper, which is already hard enough as it is, but we also got a second page; which would be almost consider impossible until today at least.

My father twisted in a circle of his chair, kissing the newspaper.

"Sorry to interrupt," Angie said cautiously, "but William and Cassie have a fitting for their Yearly Awards outfits."

"That's right!" Tyson cheered, "how could I forget the biggest event of the year. You guys will be the powerhouse couple of the year at this rate."

"Thank you sir." I said before following Cassie and Angie out if the room. I glanced over at my father and saw him kissing the newspaper over and over again.

"What are the Yearly Awards?" Cassie asked Angie when we got into the elevator.

"They're the biggest award show in the entertainment world of course!" Angie shouted in joy, "Don't you watch television?"

"Not really." Cassie rubbed her arm with her hand nervously.

"Oh." Angie grinned. "Well its kind of like every other award show out there, but this one is so much bigger. Its actually global and this year it's being held here in New York."

"Last year it was in Italy." I whispered with a slight nudge of my elbow.

"Anyways." Angie glared at me and I smiled in return, "The Opposite is a nominee for the Best Television Show Worldwide and Best Sci-Fi Television Series. Then William is also nominated for Best Looking Actor, Best Youngest Actor, and Best Actor or Actress which is the biggest individual nomination of the night."

"I'm guessing it's a huge deal if he wins that one." Cassie smiled up at me.

"It kind of determines if he gets more opportunities for his future." Angie blurted out. I just nodded my head in agreement.