3 1

|Cassie|

"What was up with Cress?" I asked Clarke when she returned back from her bedroom, Cress no longer in hand.

"I don't know. I think she saw a bird or something." Clarke took her spot next to me, moving my feet to rest on top of her thighs. Playing the Christmas movie we selected for this years Christmas Eve while dad was out finishing off his shift and shopping her procrastinated on doing.

Not a couple of minutes go by and there's someone knocking on our door. Clarke looked over at me and gave me the pleading eyes.

"Fine I'll get it. Probably some Christmas carolers." I mumbled under my breath walking towards the door.

I half hoped it was actually Christmas carolers standing outside my door, but instead stood where they would a eighteen year old boy who's brown hair was messed up sticking in all directions as if he just woke up and bright blue eyes staring back at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked suspiciously, giving him the one look over.

I heard Clarke make her way to the kitchen and look out the window that gave her a clear view of the front porch.

"Are you Cassie Gray?" The boy asked.

"Who wants to know?" I glared, keeping a firm grip on the door. I heard Clarke grab a frying pan in case this guy wanted more than a friendly hello.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes," he smiled like a child. "I'm Lucas Larsen and I've been given instructions to drive you to your fairytale destination."

Alright this guy is insane. "Uh I'm good thanks."

I went to shut the door, but his hand stopped it.

"If you don't leave I'm gonna call the cops!" I shout.

The man groaned, "ugh he should of mentioned you were stubborn."

"Excuse me?" I glare, "first of all I'm not stubborn and second who the hell are you talking about."

I heard Clarke open the back door and watched here tiptoe towards the mysterious man. Frying pan firmly in hand.

"You are making this ten times more difficult." The man rubbed his temples with his finger.

Clank.

The frying pan hit him square in the back of his head. Knocking him out cold. He toppled over without any hesitation and Clarke and I exchanged looks.

"Well this Christmas Eve got interesting." I say with a slight hint of sarcasm in my voice. "Now what?"

"I say we tie him up and interrogate." Clarke smiles and I glare. "What he's kind of cute. Besides Dad not gonna be home for another couple of hours. We can at least figure out who called you stubborn."

"I feel like this is slightly illegal." I mumbled. "Help me carry him."

After successfully struggling we finally got him tied up in a wood chair with rope we found in the garage. I grabbed Cress's feather toy and began tickling the man under his nose. Lucky for us he was very ticklish.

His eyes shot open and he tried scratching his nose but failing miserable which was a good sign for us, that means we tied him good. He turned his head to look at his tied hands and grumbled something under his breath.

"Sorry can you repeat that again?" Clarke, who was sitting on the counter with the frying pan still next to her, asked.

"I should get paid for what you guys are putting me through." He glared. "What the hell did you hit me with?"