1 2

|William|

There was knock on my door. I looked up from the contract I've been proofreading for the last hour, placing it on the the bedside table and heading to the door. Opening it up to see Angie standing there, scrolling through my social media account.

"It's three in the morning what are you doing here?" I asked, rubbing the exhaustion out of my eyes.

"I was making sure you were ready to meet your father at eight." She walked inside, setting a brown bag down on the table.

I shut the door before yawning, "that's in five hours."

"Well I know how you have to prepare yourself mentally." She stopped herself, "I'm sorry. Its just been a very stressful day."

"It's fine," I say to shake off the tension that formed in the room.

Tyson Everest might be my biological father but he'll never be a Dad to me.

"I bought doughnuts." She smiled while glancing over at the bag. "Got your favorite."

I raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "Alright what's this really about."

"Nothing." She pulled out a powdered white doughnut and began to munch on it nervously.

I pulled up a seat, took the doughnut from her hand, and sat it on the napkin.

"Alright fine." She sighed in defeat. Rubbing off the powder from her lips. "I overheard Antonio talking to who I'm guessing his father about getting a new manager for the show and it sent me in complete panic mode." She began to breath heavily.

"Alright breath." I said while mimicking deeps breaths. Breathing in and out slowly. Angie and I kept steady eye contact until she started to breath a normal pattern again.

"I promised you that I'd do anything in my power to not get you fired." I reminded her.

"I know. I know it's just-"

"And I'm not the type of person to break promises." I cut her off also.

"The girl pretty by the way."

"What?" I said in shock. More of like a natural reaction of some sort.

"She's pretty. Slightly long brown hair. Brown eyes that reflects a hint of amber. Fair skin. I'd mistaken her as an actress or model any day." She repeated herself with a smile.

I paused at the realization that I completely forgot what Cassie looked liked these past two weeks. The only thing that stuck were those brown eyes. Those brown eyes were almost impossible to forget. It made me wonder if she remember me. Yet that must be difficult not too since my face is plastered everywhere nowadays.

"William?" Angie quickly raised her hand I front of my face.

"Uh." I said faking a yawn. "Imma go to bed. Big day tomorrow."

"Okay." She smiled friendly. "Thanks for everything my the way."

"It's no big deal. You've become a mother to me over the years."

She smiled at that again before shutting my hotel door. Leaving the doughnut bag. I peered inside the bag and saw the powder doughnuts just sitting there.

I glance down at my stomach, starring at the six pack that took me years to achieve. "Eh, one won't hurt." I said before pulling on out of the bag.

◻◼◻◼◻◼◻

"William!"

"William open this door!"

"I'm gonna count to three else Bob gonna ram this door down."