PROLOGUE

"I did not desired to become like this!!!WHO ARE YOU KIDDING WITH,TSUKIYAMA SHUU?!".Drips of sparkling form trying to appear,"The bloods....Kagune!",her hands trembling,(Y/N) try to hold back the human part as much as she can.Purple haired ghoul standing 5 foot from her,his face expression is far from his always expression when he encounter 'food' as per usual.(Y/N) hands start to trembling,she lost grip to her late mother's 'Quinque' as she herself encounter weak legs,she stumbles to the ground.The desire to eat much more stronger than anything she felt in her life.Kneeling and pleading to herself,as like even try to make deal with the demons.Those eagerness,the feelings to just munch the whole splattered fresh flesh on the floor,"I didnt do this.I didnt kill this human.I am not..a Ghoul..I am human,I am.....Human!".Like a spell she keep on chanting.

"Eat." husky voice rings her ears.(Y/N) look up and saw him,the main reason she is being like this."Eat.",again he repeat."My,my.I do not like seeing you like this,Mon cherie,"

She brushed her face with her hands,"Dont.Please.Dont" she mumble pleading herself to not let this new part taking over her last human piece in herself."I am human.Why?You should let me die!You should devour me,eat me!Whatever it was than turning me to your kind!!!!"This inner desire to taste 'food' after a week taking what she called 'food' before without throwing up,upside down is a struggle.Frustrating and a struggle,she can guess what has happened to her but the denial that she hoping was not is built -up high hoping she was not a ghoul.That this was just all a dream.That she was not a monster that she been kill before few.

Skies seems to be darker and darker than it used to be.The smells of the flesh that starting to rotting seems so delicate,so mouth watery for (Y/N).Her left hand try to each out part of the dead's man flesh,its so soft,so tempting as her end of fingertips touch the part or limbs been ripped out from this unknown guy.(Y/N)'s mouth become watery but in instant her other part inside still remains as human makes her pull back her left hand.He was pity toward her,yet amazed on her spirit to hold back much further,not a nature for him to feel pitiful for this kind of actions,but he has his own reason even her tries to deny.Deep inside his heart he knows why he rather take any chance to save her on that day than let (Y/N) die.Frowning face turn into a smirks when he saw her again mumbling.

"I am a human,I am not a ghoul..".She pleading to God just take her life than she become one,or before she become one,but how she will make a deal with the demon,if she become a demon herself?