Chapter Twenty-Five

You just isolated at home yourself after been discharge from the hospital yesterday.Everything seem just like a dream to you,you were ready to face death then somebody save you.The vision of te person that save you seems to be blurry in your memory but you know you know your saviour.Your stomach were starving but everytime you try to choke down something down your throat,you will throw up again.To ease your mind and heart,you convince yourself that this is maybe side effects of the injuries you have.Your mind denying everything that the small voice inside you telling,that you should double check about your symptoms and else or you maybe be a ghoul.
"NO!",suddenly shout to stop your overthinking.You glance at your phone vibrating and Kaneki's name appear at your screen calling.To be truth the only person is seems concern about you after discharging is Kaneki.You just let the call going to the voicemails.You open your notification,Kaneki-7 missed call and 3 text messages while another name,Uncle Arima-3 missed call,1 text messages."Hmm...",you sigh and just lock your phone try to concetrate what is on tv.It is not you want to ignoring everybody just your condition is still not okay for you.You know something has change the moment you were been discharge from the hospital.
"I dont wanna be a ghoul.",you mutter to yourself suddenly without a reason.You try to sleep but your stomach keep on rumbling,annoy with this hunger you wake up and go to your kitchen.The only thing that you can eat or drink without problem is coffee,and really black one.You waiting for the coffee maker to boil your coffee and suddenly you saw a chef preparing meat for grill in the tv show.Without you realize,your mouth become watery when you saw the red tender meat been prepared."Red,red..meat,red."you mumble by your own self.A 'TING' sound from your coffee maker make you jump a bit and bring you back to realtity.You sigh,"Stop daydreaming,(Y/N).",you talk to yourself and take a sip on your coffee.You feel refreshing after you taste the coffee in your taste buds but then you feel somebody is standing out in front your balcony staring at you but when you turn your head nobody is there.Chuckle because you feel yourself become paranoid,you just ready to get sleep even with empty tummy.Before you close your eyes,you thinking to find a juicy meat tomorrow first thing in the morning.