Chapter Eleven

Coming back early from intern shifts,so you were about to head up to Kaneki's place since you want to pass the second book that you borrow from him few days ago but hold yourself back as you see a guy with a messy hazel hair and glasses kneeling like he is in pain in front Kaneki's door.You overheard the door unlock and open,so you hid yourself a bit while evesdropping.
     You just overheard,like somebody important been abducted and by a ghoul.Today,you do bring your Quinque around since these ghouls getting mad killing whoever seem to be fit to eat.Last two days you just killed two since they really have their eyes on your as soon you leaving from your shifts,because of that you seems fit to bring your mother's Quinque whenever you go to your practical intern place which will finish at this end if week.Gripping you Quinque,telling yourself you will go with Kaneki and this messy hazel haired guy,even you do heard rumours that Kaneki is half ghoul like that do bother you that much.He seems so human than those killing machine ghouls,so you feel comfortable and trust that Kaneki will not harm you in anyway.
     You let them lead the way first,while you take out you bandana and tie nicely to cover your face.Pull out your hoodies,then follow them.You are ready to kick some ghoul's ass.