Chapter Fourteen

You open your eyes and feel some warm liquid flowing from your forehead,which is you can tell,it is blood.You saw Tsukiyama Shuu next to you in few rows of chair waiting to be kick by Kaneki and Kirishima.You saw whats coming you shout "NO!!!",but its too late.He do have them in his hands,you saw your Quinque not far from you.If you run and retrieve it then counter one attack to weaken him it will be worth it since your Quinque lying in one way you towards Tsukiyama.
      You run to retrieve your Quinque.Grab its handle,making yourself flexible as can you jump and punch Tsukiyama Shuu's face from his right side after you slide and dodge him in his left side.Your second punch did not success as he holding back use his hands as a shield.You use your Quinque as an advantage whenever you see an opening for attacks you will use to cut him up with yourself busy giving him physical attacks.You kick him in his right rib,left,his leg then the last fast knee to his stomach makes him kneel down in front of you.Feeling exhausted,you panting but still keep yourself sharp.He smiles,"Not bad for a non CCG's investigator.I didnt see the last kick coming.".
  "Get back while you still can!This is not a place for a human like you!".You caught Kirishima's voice yelling at you,you glance at her and you been wrong.You taking a wrong move by letting yourself off guard for second and instantly Tsukiyama sees this as an oppurtanity.He run toward you and when the time you realize its was too late.You receive a one hard punch on your face and thrown back to the floor.You feel the breeze hits your face like nothing shielding your face anymore as you fall down.