Chapter Thirty-Five

You woke up in sweat,you really sure that your heart rate is tachycardic enough to give you a real heart attack.Woke up in fear,so were so afraid until your tears started to form in you (E/C)'s eyes and you cried while running to your bed try to finding something.Scattering things around your bed and lamp table,you able to find the one thing that you really need now.
             You just stare at your phone screen,thinking on who you can ask or rely in this situation.If you really turning a ghoul,then what will your uncle Arima react.The image of him killing you become clearer as you take a glance at your phone.Wipe up your tears away,you lie down in your bed,opening your phone's gallery.For some reason,you also did not understand why you opening your phone gallery.Scrolling towards the picture,which is not as much person that you take photo with iin your life,you stop at the photo of your high school graduation where is dad and your uncle Arima is next to you snilling.You in the middle,and them next to you,one at right side and one in left.You let out a small sigh then a small smile forming at your lips."How things are easy by back then.".Reality seeps in,you were sure something is changing inside you and you do not know what is it.Maybe you just having a 'Post Traumatic Stress Disorder',which is explains your symptoms.Delusions,losing appetite,feeling anxious,those nightmares.Half of yourself wanted to believe that,while another half just feeling hopeless.Scrolling few of the next picture,suddenly rings some bells inside yourself.Staring at the picture,without a second thought you finding that person in your contacts.Dialling.

Waiting,ringing.
Awaiting anxiousky for the other party to answer your call.You feeling sure you will just call this person 3 times,if he not answering then thats it for you.
No answer.You recall the number again.
Ringing,ringing.No answer.
Last time,you exhale and call again the same number.
Ringing,Ringing,Ringing.
Feeling hopeless and numb,you took your phone from your ear,and stare at the screen still try to reach the other party.Puddle of tears forming in your eyes.Just when you feel like want to disconnected the call,it was connected.
"Hello,hello,(Y/N)?"
Your puddle of tears drop down to your cheek.Chocking your own voice while holding your cries,a bit of the heaviness in your heart seem to lift up when you hear his voice."Hello,(Y/N),hello?Are you there?Are you okay?Are you in pain?Hello,(Y/N)",he voice sound worried as he hear you holding back you cries.Inhaling the air,you open your mouth try to not get too overwhelming.The first sentences you talk to him was.

"Kaneki-kun..I'm..I need somebody."at last,a full sentence word even you choke up behind your cries.