Chapter Three

Just manage to avoiding a guy that just almost bumped to you in the street,you pulled your jacket collars up more.It is too cold when the wind brushes your face.Cloudy day at ward 20th,just because you finishes your shifts as an intern in a clinic nearby here makes you feels more like going home.Today you just have this feelings to bring your mother's Quinque since you well know that 20th ward is famous for human been abducted,been told for a classy dinner for ghouls.These worry thoughts make you feel uneasy,so you brushes your hair that cover your eyes just to come to realize that you seen a familiar figure you seen some where.

   "An eccentric taste in fashion of clothing,a purple hair,tall charming guy," just when you figure that this is a guy that you meet once at Anteiku,he already saw you and damn,he do recognize you."Ahh,belle fleur!!" he just like swings to you and in a blink he is in front you.You can smell his cologne,smell just like you like it in boys.You snap yourself back and try to take grip on your fan girling side."Do,we know each other?",you lie through your teeth smoothly.How can you forget somebody so rarely like this in your life,but for sake to make this conversation short you do not regret a little white lies.A smile spread through his face,"I surely remember,we do.How can I forget a belle fleur like you?Not to mention,unforgettable beautiful scents.",those smiles turn to smirk,"Tempting,really tempting.But,yet not like Kaneki-kun,".You do overheard the last words mutter in last breath by him,but you do not want to jump on any conclusion even half of your guts telling yourself something not right.See you spaced out thinking something he change to his friendly approachable side which is always will get what he wanted,especially  'FOOD'.
  "Tsukiyama Shuu in case I didnt introduce myself.Its my pleasure to meet you," his tone of voice become deep and darken as he introduce himself withou she know what is running inside his mind now.He feel a tingling excitement running in his body as image of what kind if meal that she can outcome to.