Chapter Four

-Tsukiyama Shuu POV

     She just stare at me,seems to thinking something.I just realize I almost lost control with what my last sentences.She seems so delicate,cold type but delicate.The type vibe that I get from her is like the type I get from Kirishima few years ago.Softer than Kirishima's but still a lot to dig in.Clearing my throat,I throw most charming smile to her,"I did not mean to be rude,belle fleur but may I get your name?".Knowing your meal's name is part of essential to know what will come ahead your taste buds better.She so perfect for the dinner show,but do I want to devour her with another?Thinking the possible how those greedy hands digging in her soft flesh killing me.NO!I must know her more to be sure she does deserve to be my only meal.Maybe not good as Kaneki,thinking about his scents makes me feel excited.Maybe not be good as Kaneki,but this can satisfy an erotic hunger for a Gourmet like me.

   She still seem to look at me with those cold stares,how dare you to look at me with those cold eyes of yours.My ego feel like been push down by those eyes,as I do try to stay in my approachable character battling with my own narcissist crazy side she finally speak.

   "We do meet once in Anteiku,right?".She does know how to choose her words nicely toward a strangers.No,I am not a stranger,I am acquaintance of hers.We connected to Kaneki-kun.How I do feel so attracted to Kaneki,I would let myself drown in his blood when the time comes.She flinching when a cold wind sweeps by,"Since you give your name,it would be rude if I didnt.(F/N).(F/N)(Y/N)."She held her hand to shook mine.I took her hand,her cold soft skins brushes to my own.It do feels like a new sensation running through my veins,my bloodstream.Hazy drug like sensation,like a new addiction but warm in its own way.I just can imagine what will be good to go with her flesh,how should it be serve to me.How should I devour every taste of it.

   "Since you were friends with Kaneki-kun.May I offer a ride for you to go home,Miss (F/N)?Its actually not safe around here,more to know.There been a report that a SS rank ghoul reside in 20th ward.".What a gentleman act,even my inner self laugh my own fake act.Let she comes to me,I can wait.I,Tsukiyama Shuu never do not get what he wants.Never.