Chapter Thirty

"It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality."
-Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)

     "Hahhh,hahh..",you let yourself to sit down,panting after squating in front the toilet bowl and keep on vomiting for past 20 minutes.Wiping your mouth with back of your hand after rinse your mouth,you just stare down the toilet bowl flushing down all what you choke down in your esophagus which is a water and half digested white pill.You were sure nothing anymore left inside you,but it still make your stomach feel sick.
      "There is nothing wrong with you.",those word keep on lingering around you."HAHAHA..!",you let out a small laugh mocking yourself on how 'good' you try convience yourself to sink in the statement that you were okay while you 100% sure that you were not.Try to ease your pain,you inhale deeply but suddenly your eyes widen as your smell again something that may trigger your appetite.Startled by the inviting smell,you slowly stand up and follow toward the direction while sniffing the smell.It does smell so tempting,yet you never feel so hungry like this.You started to appriciate the food after these few days,how you wish you can eat again and this smell is make you tummy rumbling like hell.Secretly you promised yourself that you will eat well after this,if you manage to get your eating routine back in track.Your pace become faster and faster as the scent become much more stronger,bumping all the bystander in middle of the way without even hesitate to say sorry.The desperation build up in you as the scent become stronger and stronger,you just follow the scent with even care to notice where it will lead you.Crakk of smile become wider when the scent does smell like your favourite food,you started to run thinking that you have to reach there fast.At last you standing in front big door,panting,try to catching your breath.As your imagine you favourite food is behind of this thick big door,you feel somebody tap your shoulder.Slowly you glance to that person.
       "Miss,you cannot wait here.Were you,by any chance is related to the patient inside?",a young male,maybe a health assistant asking you politely as he have this puzzled look at his face.Feeling confuse and dumfounded,you turn your head and saw a big words on top the door,written..
          "OPERATION THEATRE"