Chapter Thirteen

You jump from the second floor hallway make your enterence as you Quinque slash just nice on Tsukiyama's shoulder,not to light but not too deep.Enough for him to change his attention subject to you.He flinch but then laughing.
     "I do heard rumours about somebody playing CCG's investigator while that person is not,and I guess.",you watch his wounds healed up and you ready to launch yourself for second attack.He smirk,"I guess,its you.".Launching yourself to him just enough distance to let your Quinque make damage on him but he was smart when he catch your Quinque blade with his bare right hand while the left one try to punch you in the face.You dodge his punch,let go your Quinque's holder,swing your body just in nice angle to give a nice kick on his handsome face.You jump back to make distance with him as soon you reward him with a kick as an opening.
      He laugh hysterically soon as his spit out blood from his mouth."Not bad for a human,ehh."His expression darken,he just throw you Quinque towards you while he launch himself when you manage to dodge your Quinque from slicing you.He go past you,and whisper to your left ears."***Maintenant, il commence tout juste.Dont worry.".You try to dodge from him but he grab your head,smash it toward the nearest chapel's chair next to you and throw you like a doll.You landed on the chapel's chair that you lost count what row it is.

****Now it's just getting started