Chapter Five

"Since you were friends with Kaneki-kun.May I offer a ride for you to go home,Miss (L/N)?Its actually not safe around here,more to know.There been a report that a SS rank ghoul reside in 20th ward.".

     An invitation!His invitation roaming in the air between me and him standing.He still does not break frok this approachable acting like gentleman."Ah snap it (Y/N)!you were too paranoid towards people.Maybe he is a creep but maybe he is nice.You too easy jumping conclusion that people were bad,(Y/N)!".Your heart scolding yourself.Its like a battle between brains and heart,logics and magicals,facts with fairytale.Seeing his attire this evening,still eccentric.White suits,bright purple v-neck matches his hair colour,a pale red with mixture of brown colour jackets that seems to be made of animals skin just a drop dead item added to his eccentric fashion taste.You been wonder how colourful he looks compare to your outfit.Top notch of that,you sure those outfit were expensive just to see how good the material is.Realizing that you again staring a stranger zoning out thinking something not even related while he is waiting for the answer for his invitation you give him a warm smile then shook your head slowly.Being polite,you holding tight to your Quinque,start to open your mouth give him the longest sentences that maybe you ever converse to him this cold evening.

   "Its nice of you to concern about me Tsukiyama-san.I do aware that this is a dangerous area,but thank you for you invitation.I have an appoiment so,to me its innapropriate if i let you take me home but not even ask you to come in for coffee or something.I do have to meet somebody,a family.".(Y/N) inhale and look at his face again before continue,"I do appriciate,but maybe next time.I am capable to walk home safely.Do thanks for your concern,Tsukiyama-san".Then you bow your head a bit,give a small wave goodbye and permission yourself to stary walking towards your destination.You still not a stupid to give in trust in strangers,too early for that.This is (F/N) blood running inside you.The most of your family are CCG.Even to be friends with you will take a loads of work,for you following people like a lost puppy,it is a no from you.At least you were not vulnerable as you thought.Glancing at your wrist watch,you fastening your pace since your uncle want to have dinner with you at his place.You just popped up your headphones starting to walk more faster passing the 20th ward.