Chapter Fifteen

Tsukiyama Shuu POV

      The moment I see he/she did not focus is my chance.Thank you Kirishima for being stupid.The voice inside my heart saying.I launch myself to her,packing a hard pack of punch slamming through her face.I manage to hold this human bandana before she/he fall down to the ground.My curiosity need to be feed with who is this brave but stupid enough human.He/she thinks can overcome me?The Gourmet?I held the bandana,take a sip of smell on it and I do remember to smell this scent before.Seems so familiar.The blood dried on the bandana,giving out the scents that I feel like I have known this smell for years but I cannot recall.This person still lying on the ground,not moving.Part of me hoping this person were not dead since I just feeling excited battling with this person.I walk to this person,then kick his/her right abdomen hard enough to make this person flipped from her/his current position."Aww,dont tell me you were dead already." I pout,in the same time feel anxious as I still cannot see this person's face,the hoodies that this person wear still cover his/her upper face along his/her (H/C) hair cover part of it makes me really curious on who is this person actually.