Chapter Nineteen

Its almost been three weeks after the rescuing Kimi from The Gourmet events happen.You continue your life as per usual after spill out all what you know to the owner of Anteiku,Yoshimura.Lucky that he simply think that you were not a threat,even you can feel that Kirishima does not like the idea that you are still alive.You were now closer to Kaneki,as you confess that you know everything bout him being a ghoul and you did not mind that as long you were friends and he did not harm you.He is okay with those terms and now days you spend more time in Anteiku after classes.You do enjoy the warm welcoming enviroments in Anteiku.You injuries from the prevoius battle with Tsukiyama is healing but still you cannot overdo yourself.You still a human,and need time for recovery.Today you feel so tired,your end semester assignments is killing you.You glance at your wrist watch and decided to go home after 4 hours in Anteiku doing your assignment.One cup of cappucino and three cup of latte with one sandwhich,you calculate how much this will damage your pocket.You smile,you still have a lot to survive this month until you receive your insurance money.You call Kaneki and pay up,still manage to give him tips and wink at him.You can see his face turn to red,then you laugh.He is like a brother that you never had.He always asking bout your wounds and how you recovery.Before you walk out,Kaneki stops you."(Y/N)!Here,I this buy for you.They say food is a big part to recover.I do hope you eat well and recover fast.".He stop to take a breath and you can surely see he is nervous,"I know you say you are okay but,I am sorry.I feel like its all my fault I rely a lot on other people strength.Thank you for keeping the secrets and still be my friend.".You just surprised with this unexpected words from him.You can feel your cheek starting to turn red,but try to acting cool you just suddenly pat Kaneki's both shoulder."We keeping each other secrets okay.No body will know who are you or who am I.We live normal as we can okay.Being me not as fancy as you think,Kaneki-kun.But,I am greatful enough on what I have nowdays.You still my friend no matter what,Kaneki-kun.Thank you for everything".You give him a warm smile and took the paper bag gift from him that he put on the counter then walking out toward the exit.Less that he know,or you know that this is was the last day you will breath the air and experience your life as yourself.