Chapter Twenty-Six

A finger tracing your lips,but you cannot see who were brave enough to do that to you since he is from behind you.A small laugh,a man's voice echoes in your ears."**Belle fleur,will you let me?"this voices seems to sound familiar to you while his hand tracing from your lips to your shoulder,you nod slowly.You just realize that you only wear you spaghetti straps night dress and this person wildly running his hands on your body,teasing you and you let him without any hesitation.He continue to slowly touch your neck,rubbing slowly when his hand reaches your shoulder and you can feel him breathing heavily as he is so close to your back.Suddenly he kisses your neck,starting with a small peck then turning into a teasing kisses after that into a lustful kiss.His hand start to choke you as he kisses you and then he bites your shoulder,you moan as you feel him biting you.Then he whispering in your ear "**Tu étais mien,mon cher.".You can feel it bleed but then he licking the biting area,the sensation he's licking your shoulder then slowly your neck giving you chills down your spine.He pull your hip closer to him,now you can feel his body's warmth.You can feel he is wearing a tie,soft silk shirt rubbing against your back.You feel weak in his touch,for so long you never feel this way.Even your toxic ex boyfriend that kinda good in bed cannot give you this kind of sensation.He pulls you slowly and let you sit on his lap,you did not realize when there is a chair there.He tracing your lips again,following it shape but now with a new taste.Like a metal taste but liquid and without you realize or care,you enjoy the taste.He kisses your ear,lick it then with deep husky voice he ask you,"Tell me,(Y/N).Do you like the taste?".You nod slowly and you lick his fingers aggresively.You can feel he spread his smile to a smirk."Now tell me,what reality you want to see when..",your vision suddenly become normal not pitch black anymore.You can saw your reflection in front of you and the person you sitting on his lap is Tsukiyama Shuu.Wearing his blood red shirt and black tie while you wearing a crimson red night dress,but the most terrifiying image in that reflection is your right eyes,it have black sclera and red iris while his hand is bleeding and your lips full with blood smear.Your reflection in the mirror turn to Tsukiyama and start kissing him hungrily,smirk to you .Your reflection self start to talk,and you just froze feeling terrified,"So tell me,what this called,(Y/N)".Your eyes widened as you saw lying on the floor is lifeless human with disorted limbs,you close your eyes tight,you feel sick in your stomach.
      You jerking and wake up,can feel your pulse racing and you body sweating until your thin t-shirt wet almost all of it.You rub your face,still feeling panic,you feeling like your heart want yo explodes.You thank god that that was not real,that was a dream.But you still keep thinking back about your dream just now.You slowly rub your lips as you can feel Tsukiyama's traces still present tracing your lips like in your dream.You feel weird,deep inside part of yourself enjoy the dream,another part of yourself feel terrified.Longed for a pleasure as now you feel more rather than caught in bad thought about the part you being a ghoul.Try to calm down and breath properly between your heavy breathing,you suddenly slipped out a name from your mouth,"Tsukiyama Shuu.".
       Try to clear your head,you grab your handphone on the top of night stand next to you to see what time is it now.-0345am-.You did feel you cannot sleep anymore,you too afraid to fell asleep now.You switching on the tv and just stare at the tv show without paying any attention,you feel less lonely and afraid at least with a sound from the tv accompany you.

**beautiful flower
**You were mine, my dear