Chapter Twenty-One

"DAMN IT!Damn it,(Y/N)!",you mumble to yourself as you realize your left upper abdomen bleeding heavily.The plan is to fight and flee,fight and flee but these ghouls never let you.They all smilling as they can smell your bloods filling the air.The wound deep enough and been pierce by bare hand to be honest is just an extra point.You try to apply pressure on your wound,which is a waste of time.Enough to rupture any organ there,as it bloods keep pouring down like a waterfall.
   "Missy,we will beat you until you collapse and wake you up,reassemble your limbs then we will eat you.No worries,it will be one hella painful events for you!".For you,this stupid ghouls keep on talking much more making you annoyed,4 vs 1.So pro.You do beat the ghoul that claiming you kill his brother earlier quite bad,you can win if another 3 ghouls do not take turn to ambush you while you fight.You give your best attacks,but you cannot beat 4 people in same time.
    Again you can feel the wall at your back,no way out anymore.Funny,how unlucky you were today.To be truth,you beem torn up to almost pieces.Your dominant hand already twisted until you until you can see one of your metacarpal bone are sticking out."Just nice,",you said to yourself.You feel like bloody mary already,this blood loss make you feel much more tired and you can feel anytime you will lost your conciousness.Your vision become blurry,you glance at your feet and you can see a pool of blood forming at the ground."Heh,tsk.",you just can sigh and accept whatever happen.Funny how you not feeling anything,no regrets,not crying or neither feeling scare about facing death,maybe you knew all along that you will die like this.You  feel like nothing to regret if you die like this.You feel tired and just let yourself sit down,but in flash all your enemies were bleed and lying on the floor.Half of yourself feel like it was a dream,maybe you were dreaming.