Chapter Sixteen

After lying on the floor for a while feeling your head spinning and your vision blurry.You feel like taking drugs or something but the worst part you felt also the pain ached spreading at your whole body.
    "Aww,dont tell me you already dead.",you caught those words and before you can respond or move a single muscle,you got your reward.Which is a kick at your right abdomen.Powerful enough until you can feel one of your rib crack or probably broken.How fragile you feel,a comparison between a human and ghoul.How strong your opponent today,no wonder he is one of most wanted rank wanted ghoul.You want to move but your body betrayed you,just helplessly lying there.You quite sure your bandana already worn off from your face.Somebody grab your shirt collar and pull you up,you pretty sure it is Tsukiyama Shuu.Your face reveal, yet you just manage to look away from his face.You feel fatigue and cannot do anything anymore.You notice that you maybe sprain your right hands,the blood keeping bleed from you head.Amaze how much people can bleed.You vision become blurry,you feel like want to sleep.You can guess you are going to hypovolemic shock state,but still you can hear whatever happen around your surroundings.You just close your eyes,thinking to yourself,what will happen next,you must have faith in Kirishima and Kaneki.
     "What a pleasent surprise,(F/N) (Y/N).You amaze me again.",and a evil grin spread on his face.