Chapter Eight

Kishou Arima's POV

    I watch her taking the last bite of her dinner,sure she was hungry.She look more like her now days,I have been watching (Y/N) since she was like a small as my two palm only.(Y/N) looks more resemble to (Y/M/N) day by day,those smile,those eyes even (Y/M/N) do have a longer hair but you two looks the same.He do remember how she looks like she still be around him even she die 12 years ago.By the other hand your attitude is more to been inherite by your father side.Stubborn,like already your another name.When she say thats it,thats mean thats it but her judgement in every matters is acceptable and have a good point even sometimes he also cannot argue with her once she made a decision.Like her decision to leave CCG's academy,to be truth he do disappointed in her decision.She can be as good as him.Aces in both training grounds and theories,a pure genius in fighting,a workholic.A pure genius but does not aware of her full potential.However you just happy to see her do what she wants nowdays,at least that what you can do for her as a family.
   She look up to me and give a warm smile,"You should get a girlfriend Uncle Arima instead staring at your niece everytime she visit,".I do just realize i been brought too deep in my thoughts of her.She chuckles,glancing at her phone on the table to see if anything important.No phone rules while dining  is what I do like about her than these teenegers now days,they tend to be rude to ignore real life people for a device,to my own personal opinion."You still never tell me why you bringing your mother's Quinque today,(Y/N)".She give me this 'I wonder why you ask me like this face' that clearly I can read from her face expression.I push my glasses a bit to adjust,before I continue just to make sure she did not misunderstood my question just now."It's okay to bring it anywhere,I prefer you do since its unsafe nowdays.But its better if you were CCG's ghoul investigator than like this,(Y/N)."