Chapter Twenty

You walk faster towards your way home,today was so cloudy and almost dark.You regretted that you did not bring any umbrella or your hoodies,you just wear a denim jacket to cover your thin cotton t-shirt.You just glance at your Quinque,you do realize you bring it a lot nowdays.Yo u do have these uneasy feelings so when you bring your mother's Quinque along you do buy yourself a peace in mind."Ahh,damn it!",you muttered under your breath after seing the main road close due to the reconstruction of the sewer at the road on way your home.You do have no options than to take the alternative road,which is walking through the alleys which is you are not fan of it.You sigh,but still you do know you dont have an options.
    While you walking through the alley,you can feel like somebody following you.Maybe you just paranoid,but still your heart become more and more uneasy."Calm down,(Y/N),you just being paranoid.Calm down,".You telling yourself after you glance back and see nobody is around.You do feel half relief when you see nobody is following you.You suddenly bumped to somebody,you tell them sorry without looking at the person's face.You just continue to walk,you do realize you were not fit to encounter any ghoul attacks.If one you can maybe deal with it,even you know how bad it will be later.You realize somebody walking in opposite direction,no a group of them.Instead of feeling relief,your guts telling you to turn back but its too late when one of those person grab you hand,"You were the one who kill my older brother last month!".Now you realize it is too late to run or hide,"Geez,I didnt remember who,mister.Maybe you just wrongly bump into another person.Do I look like a dove to you?".Trying to be calm as you can,you glance to your enemy."Four,four freakin' ghouls!",you mutter under your breath.This person grab your back jacket,makes you instantly took off your jacket,drop your things including your Quinque,then grab your Quinque and jump away make distance from them.
    "Well missy,I do remember those black suitcase and also that quick reflects of yours when my brother try to kill you for his dinner,last few week.".You just sigh and try to endure what will coming up now.Now you can think of is fight then flee,that is the best you can do since you not fully recover yet.