Chapter Thirty-Three

A pair of hand touches your shoulder and it feel so comforting,you try to turn around to see who the owner of this warming hands,however the owner seem not letting you to turn your head around as he wrap his hands around you then resting his chin on your shoulder.You were positive this person is a guy since you can smell the cologne.His cologne does smell familiar to you,and somehow soothing your inside raging mix up feelings.You saw a streak of violet hair resting on your shoulder,a name slipped out from your mouth,"Tsukiyama,Shuu.".
"I did tell you,I do coming back to see you,mon cher.I miss you,"He chuckle and hug you much more tighter.For some reason,you feel safe in his presence,like he will not harm you.Like he do accept even you were not yourself ni more.He let you go,twirl you around and start to let you facing him.He just smilling softly while looking at you,searching for your eyes while you just stood froze mesmerize with this new side of him standing in front you.Before you can open you mouth he chuckle again and pull you in his embrace,"What is the matter,(Y/N).Am I too good to be true?",he ask with a frown in his face.He caress your hand and bring to his lips and give a small peck at the back of your hand,"I am so happy,you were alive.".He sound so sincere as he finishing his sentence.In your head,you still trying to process every bits on what happening to you now but you do feel you do not want this moment to end.For some reason,deep down in your heart you do not want this moment to end.All been cut off with your stomach rumbling hungry,he just let out small laugh and you try to act cool while your face red as the colour if tomato,because of emberassing akward moment like this."Stupid tummy!",you groan in your heart where no single creature will know except yourself.While you cover half of your red face with your left hand and looking down try to avoiding any eye contact with this violet hair coloured guy,he grab you chin softly and let you look at him."You hungry,(Y/N)?How rude am I didnt consider about you.May you accompany me to dine?",his voice so gentle towards you but your main concern is how you did not manage to eat anything without throwing up.Before you can open your mouth to mention about your concern,he just put his thumb on your lips,"Shh..It's okay.",rubbing his thumbs carefully through the shape of your lips.His words and attitude towards you make you feeling more and more confused but somehow you liked it.You do feel like you were falling for this version of him.You lock your eyes with his,nooding slowly answering his question while you can feel your face and ear blushing.