2

Hey diary! I'm back after.....123456.... 9 hours! Her! Today after class I went to the Cafeteria and while I was walking I bumped into Jungkook! Oml! I almost died from my heart beating so fast! He apologized with his cute, sexy, and cute voice! That's all the news I got today for you! Now I gotta go to my friend's room. We are all getting ready in Jennie's room to go to the lake and exercise there even thought it's almost 5 in the hafternoon. Oh well. See you tomorrow!

"Jennie open the door! Hurry before we're late!" Lisa opened the door and went back to the makeup desk at the mirror to continued her makeup. "Geez Rosé. Calm down it's only 4 not 5 or 6. You sure are a nature girl~"Jennie kind of yelled at me while she went to go grab her clothes in her closet and went into the bathroom. I just sat there waiting for Jennie to come out until someone snapped their fingers in my face. "Hello~ bitch! You were the one complaining and now you're not getting ready?! Aish! You're giving me a headache now Rosé" Jisoo unnie yelled at me as I came back from reality after day dreaming about my handsome Jungkookie. I mumbled sorry a little for Jisoo to hear and went to go change and wore a light makeup. As I came out the bathroom they were all ready also. We all went out to get our bike and rode to Han River.

At Han River....

As I was riding my bike I stopped myself and the other members to take a picture of the sunset and so did my friends. Lisa took a picture of me. Here's my pic she took:

 Here's my pic she took:

(Pretend her hair is still blond-orange)

After riding around we went back to our "dorm" you can call that. We were all so exhausted and before I went to bed I did my face routine and then I laid on my bed scrolling down the internet. Nothing interesting so then I went to sleep...

_________________________

Sorry if I haven't update lately! I have work and school at the same time and I'm still making schedule to write all of my stories. Thank you for always supporting my books. Saranghayo~