17

Rosé's POV

After telling Jungkook what happened I calmed down a little and he hugged me tighter. After a while he stopped and looked at me "what's the secret babe? Tell me jaigiya" should I tell him yet? When should I tell him? I shook my head side ways "aniyo... I don't want to tell you....just yet" he nodded as he understood why. We both went to the living room and all of his members were sitting in the couch and gave me and a Jungkook a dirty smirk because of how we hugged a while ago. I almost forgot I hugged and cried in front of them. "Aish....pabo ya~" I cursed at myself for not seeing the other members earlier. I turned back with my biggest smile I could give right now. "Annyeonghasayo! Nice meeting you all again....oppa" they all stood up and bowed also but when I looked at Jungkook was glaring at me like a death was coming. I smiled and giggled at him, I pinched his skinny yet chubby cheeks and laughed. "Awwwee~ is my kookie mad? Mianhae~ hmm? Mianhae~~" he couldn't take my cuteness and laughed along with his boys. After a while I went back to the dorm. Before I could even open the dorm I heard my girls screaming in there mad as hell. I heard Jennie and Jisoo screamed and also our innocent little maknae, Lisa.
"Yah! What the fuck are you doing?! Get out the way!"

"Aniyo! Why are you always like this?! Why are you mad because Chaeng is pregnant?! She said she's sorry! Instead of being mad at that fucking playboy you're mad at Chaeng?! What the fuck Jennie!"

"Yah! Lisa watch you language lady!"

"And why should I be mad at him?! She took him in herself! I have He right to be mad anyways! Who are you to stop me?!"

"Yah...Jennie that's enough"

"No! She don't deserve to live here! She is a fucking slutty girl! She's never even hanged out with us since the other day!"

"YAH! Didn't you hear me?! Stop it! It's not her fault she fell for him okay?! Stop it already! You're a slut too!"

"Mwo?! *scoffs* me? A slut?! I haven't  even slept with anyone for years bitch! She's he slut! All of you are! Why are you guys even in my fucking life?!"

"Wae?...wae?....wae?! I want to know also! You fucking bitch! Since when did you start acting like this! If you don't want us to live with you get all your stuff and go out bitch! This is all your fault! You letted Jungkook stayed over!"

"Yah! Lisa! Jennie! We'll talk when Rosé comes back.. calm down okay? Go to your room for now...arraseo?"

I heard stompings and screaming angrily. Jennie ran and  slammed her door super loud which startled me, and Lisa screamed and ran to her room and also made a loud bang which scared me again too. My eyes became blurry. I began to walk away, I walked to the convince store around the corner and bought a lot of stuff. As I ate my sausage I felt a very hot tear streamed down during the cold night. I was eating it slowly and slowly crying so I won't hiccup.

Why did this have to happen to me? They got in a fight because of me....Jennie doesn't want me.... I'm a slut....I don't deserve to live with them?....

I felt a cold hand held my hand that was stuffing me with food as I was crying. I looked at my wrist that was about to stuff me with a chip. A big milky hand was holding me and I slowly looked up still crying. I met his brown orbs and knew he was right away. I moved his hand and ate my chip quickly. I bawled our as I kept on chewing my chips I was eating. "Jungkook-ah... you don't deserve me.... Mianhae....Mianhae... Mianhae unnie... Mianhae oppa....Mianhae Chaeyoung....Mianhae...." i was saying sorry over and over crying and bawling my eyes out once again. I started feeling hot and when I even notice he was already hugging me in his tense chest. I made his shirt all wet and I do t even give a damn right now. I cried and cried until I felt like fainting. Before my last minute even seeing anything else I was standing, we were walking to my dorm with my food in a bag. I put a cookie in my mouth from Jungkook and was still crying while Jungkook held he bag of food for me. I get my eyes get hard and my head has gotten dizzy. That's all I remember for today. Please let this be a dream... jebal.....

_______________

Hey bae! 800 word chapter! Isn't it cute how Rosé eat Junk food and then cry along? Anways please give this book a lot of love bae!❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘

Mr. Playboy [ J.JK P.CY ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara