16

Read the ending for my notes please!😘
____________

Jungkook's pov

My hyungs were over my house for a sleep over. We played spin the bottle for quite a while until it just had to spin to me. "Truth or dare Jungkook?" Taehyung said and I rolled my eyes. "Truth.." I sighed after and he held his chin to think of something. As soon as he got something to say he snapped his fingers. "I got it! Is it Truth you really love Rosé?"

Hmmm... do I?

"I don't know.... hmmm... but... aish! I don't know hyung!" I whined like a kid then suddenly the door ringed and Hoseok said he'll get it since it's my turn to spin it. As I was another to tell Jimin 'truth or dare' my bedroom door room had a knock. "Aish! Honor you could just..." my voice trailed off as I saw her looking at my brown orbs. Her eyes were filling with tears. "Rosé?" She looked down and I held her chin up, and asked what's wrong. She suddenly jumped to me and hugged me tight like something was wrong. Her small skinny arms around my waist weakly but strong and her face buried in my hard muscular embrace. I could feel my shirt getting super wet. I pulled her strands behind her hand. "Bab-" I was gonna ask Rosé again what's wrong but that jamless minion just had to start squealing and screaming like he has never seen me doing this before. "Ahhh!!! Jungkahh!!!! Hyung, Taehyung lookkk!!! They're fucking hugging!!! Awweeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Daebak! I think I'm about to faint~" I slapped his arms and put a finger to my lips for him to quiet down. The room went silent and all we could hear was Rosé's loud sobs and hiccups. She was crying... it seems like her soul is so off with her right now. I hugged her closer and she hugged me tighter. After a while she stopped crying but still had hiccups. I took her to the kitchen and gave her a glass of water. "Chaeyoung-ah... why did you cry? Is something wrong?" I hugged her side ways with my arms around her small ant waist. She looked at me deeply through my orbs. "Jungkook-ah.... Jennie unnie and me got in a fight... she was really angry  and she slapped me and walked off because she was gonna explode. I told her my deepest secret and she was totally mad, ottoeke? What if unnie hates me now? I really hate seeing her mad... always have... she gets uncontrollable and just do what she wants until she calms down..." I hugged her tighter because instead of going to one of her other friends like Twice and stuff she came to me.... I guess I really am special to her. But what is she to me! I really want to know who she is to me.

________________

Hey baes (my readers name)! I'm having my finals for this semester please wish me luck! I wasn't able to update a lot this week because.... I'm working on ANOTHER BOOK! I don't know when but I'm writing it already. I'll give you a heads up? The title is "our broken hearts" it's the vocal lines and blackpink members together. Hope you look forward to it~ I'll for sure update more next week or si💋💋💋😘😘😘❤️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️❤️❤️❤️