11

Omo! Before we even start this chapter~ I really wan to thank you guys so much! It has only been 11-12 days or so and I'm already reaching 1k readers! I really appreciate that my beloved readers~ we'll meet again soon! Now let's get started!

__________________

All of these companies was calling in for us to enter after we published our song and choreography to social media. We all said well think about but for real we didn't want to become something so huge in our life yet because we still need to spend a little more of our life before doing that. A couple days after we went to school and as usual people at school being a pain in the ass. I don't know why but today they really annoy me. Jungkook and me haven't contacted since 2 days ago. We FaceTimed each other. I'm looking around for Jungkook right now. Today we are gonna go out together today. I was walking down the hall hen I saw one of his friend. I ran up to him. "Hey! Have you seen Jungkook?" He pointed to the classroom which I just came out of. I guess he just got here. I entered and saw him looking at his paper working hard while looking sexy somehow. "Boo!" He jumped and stood up then sighed in relief when he saw me. "Aish! Pabo~ you scared the death out of me~" he pouted cutely that's when I fell even more deeper into him. I hugged him  and so did he.  I letted go and handed out my hand for him to hold. "You ready?" He hummed as a response and held my small hand which is a perfect size for him to hold. "Where are we going kookie?" He didn't answer and had a huge excited smile on his face. I decided to just wait as he drove us to the "place" he's bringing me. As we got out I saw that we were at the beach. I squealed as I saw the beautiful view. I grabbed his hand and dragged him along. "It's so beautiful kookie~ thank you!!! I love you I love you I love you!!!!" I added an aegyo  and he chuckled and pulled my waist so my body could touch his more as we walking on the shore of the beach. As we were walking Jungkook was all quiet and his face was very flushed. "Jungkook?" He stopped and looked down at me. "Do you really like me?" He nodded and pecked my lips multiple times. "More than the other girls. You make my heart beat so fast that I feel like my heart might explode. If another girl ever take over the place of you being my girlfriend..... just remember I still love you a dm have a piece of you in my heart, okay?" I was so touched by his speech that I could only look at his plumped lips. I suddenly out of nowhere even I didn't know putted both of my arms around his neck and his eyes were as round as cookies. I leaned in closer as I looked at his kissable pink lips. I pecked them and I kissed him passionately. It took a while for him to response because he was shocked by my action all of a sudden. The kids became passionately until I letted go and bent down. His eyes followed me and then suddenly water splashed at him. He screamed with his husky voice by the cold water I splashed at him. He began running after me as I already began my start.

___________________

Awww... was this chapter cute or what? When my book reach 1k readers what do you want me to do? Comment below my readers~ 사랑해 (I love you) ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I only know how to write 'I love you'  and other smaller words for now. Lmao. K I hope you like this and also comment and vote~