22

Finally an update after about almost a week! Hope you like this chapter!
________________

I woke up with sun shines bright right to my face in a cold morning in my dark room. I haven't ate for...idk. But I've been in my room these last days still crying and my girls try to comfort me and told me to eat but I couldn't do anything that each I look at the mirror I could see myself getting skinner which isn't very good for my baby. As I finally got the courage to go out again I wore a grey Nike sweat pants along with my oversized grey Nike sweater with my hair down naturally. I added a little makeup and headed to the kitchen where they're all having breakfast the past few days without me. As I looked at them I smiled and ran to them lightly. "I'm hungry too!" I used a bit baby accent to it to do aegyo and they were totally surprised to how I'm eating today and also laughing because of my aegyo to them. Jisoo nodded and grabbed me a plate and placed the breakfast on it. As I was done eating everybody was still at the table looking st their phones. "Let's go out today......maybe a 1 week vacation? That'll be great. Let's go shopping, I think I already have everything planned for next week vacation!" I squealed as I got excited and that made hem smiled ear to ear to see me back to myself. As I wore the same outfit to go shopping I waited for my 3 girls which are putting a lot of efforts on them self today, which I've noticed the past week also.

- - - - mall - - - -

As we entered and began walking in Jennie said she'll be right back along with Jisoo saying she had to go to the restroom while it was just Lisa and me. "Cmon, let's go shopping together then." I slightly smiled and smiled back. "Actually I gotta go meet someone right now at the cafe. Why don't you go first?"

What's going on? Why do I smell something fishy?

I shrugged it off and went inside the store of baby's to look for some cute stuff. As I looked through the clothes I found a bunny onesie and I just have to buy it along with it's socks and also a blanket in 2 different colors just in case it's a girl or boy. I came out and bumped into someone. As I bowed I saw his shoes and looked up right away. I saw him looking down at me. "I-im sorry Jungkook." I quickly hid the bag behind my back and I guess he got curious. "What'd you bought there? Let me see." I held it back more, I looked up back at him.

Is he really gonna be acting like we're still a couple? Didn't he said he didn't love me? Then why is he acting like he cares about me now?

I pushed him away on the chest and walked on my own to the cafe Lisa said she was at. But then my wrist was pulled back which made me turned around almost less than an inch away from his chest. I looked down to avoid his eyes from me to not cry because you know me....Rosie Posie is a crybaby~ I tried to remove his tight grip on my wrist but of course I failed.

Why today? I thought you didn't even love me? Go back to her already!

"Why are you doing this....Jungkook" he scoffed. "I didn't do anything wrong. By the way......me and my girlfriend wanted to invite you to our wedding next week...mind coming?" My eyes began to water as I heard he's already taken even before we started dating. I looked up with my tears eyes I pushed his hands away from my wrist. I just continued walking away not agreeing to go to his wedding yet. As I walked further a tear fell from my eyes. After that tear more followed and I don't even know how to stop it so I just went out the mall and went to the park to calm myself down. As I sat down lightly on the swings I caressed my stomach.

I guess you won't have your dad beside you during these 9 months....

Tears came and came til it past to god knows what. I finally stood up but felt dizzy from crying all day. I looked at my phone and it was already 8:00 in the afternoon. I had 90 missed called and 68 messages from the boys and my girls.

These people are crazy!

As I called back Lisa because she's more close to me I felt like crying again. "Hello?! Chaeyoung where'd you go?! We were so worried about you! Hello?" After she ended her yelling I burst into tears can't keep my tears inside the bottle. "Omo! Chaeyoung where are you?! I'll come to you!" I shook my head even though she can't see me. "Ani.....I'll come home after a while...." she hummed back and I hung up and began walking home. But again I can't stop crying.

- - - - 20 minutes later - - - -

As I finally looked up from walking I saw my feet was landed on top of BTS's dorm from outside.

Maybe this was the place I wanted to be comforted in..

As I ringed the bell I heard screaming and yelling dashing to the door. "You fucking bitch why did yo-" his eyes widen when he saw me. I was looking down trying to not cry again. It was Jin oppa that opened the door. "Rosé? Gwenchana?" I slowly sat on the stairs and cupped my cheeks looking at the moon with my watery eyes. I felt another tear fell for the hundredth time coming  in just in one freaking day. "Oppa..." my voice croaked. "He....he said" I burst into tears and bawled my eyes out this time. He quickly came to me and crouched down to me. "Don't cry....your baby is not gonna be healthy if you cry all day...ok Rosé?" I nodded. "B-but oppa....did you already know?" I looked at his eyes scared to know even my oppa that helped me all this time knew Jungkook and that girl was dating even before me. He looked down and nodded with a sigh. I bawled my eyes even more and it sounded like I was whining and screaming. I could feel the presence of all the boys running behind me. I was crying so hard my back was even shaking along with my sobs. "H-h-how could you! I w-was so du-mb....J-Jennie was right....all th-o-se things she said the other day was all right..." I quickly stood up and ran out their yards. I could hear them chasing after me. "Rosé! I can explain!" I didn't bother and ran to Han River. This place is the only one that can really calm me down. If it doesn't I don't know who or where I would be able to calm down. I cried silently over and over.

Jungkook....after all these things you did I still can't let you go....my love for you is even stronger than my love for nature. You can't even imagine how much my heart is filled with only you....

_______________

This chapter was horrible but I hope you like it!