10

Hey bitches~ finally I have time to write to you! Here's a summary of what happened his week. Me and Jungkook... freakin slept together, we are now a official couple, and me and Lisa went to practice together. That's all for today~ ILU JK!

As we came back from practice I opened my phone and watched the video me and Lisa recorded while we were practicing dancing. We're we like the top girls in best of dancing.

(Pretend Jennie and Jisoo isn't in this dance for now. If you can't tell Lisa is the blonde girl and Rosé is the one with two braids)
After watching I posted the video.

The next day......

As I was walking down the stairs to go to school Lisa ran to me and showed me the video I posted yesterday. "Omo! Chaeng! Loook! Yesterday you posted this right?!" I hummed as a yes and she showed me her phone again. "Look! We're going viral!" I quickly took her phone and was shocked to see the millions of views I already got. Holy shit! I wasn't expecting this! I gave her phone back. "Let's just go to school now.  Okay? Well deal about it later" she nodded and grabbed her backpack.

At school....

Holy shit! All these boys are like literally stalking us right now! As me and Lisa was walking inside he school I saw some boys behind the trees with their phone recording and taking pictures of us. I was gonna run but thanks to Lisa, she is my second oppa and as expected from her she scolded hem and flared at them. I love her so much~ (A/N so cute~ thank you Lisa oppa for protecting our Chaeng~) as we entered the school Jennie and Jisoo was waiting for us. "Yah! Omo! The queens of the day is here~ your majesty" they were being dumbass and then bowed down to our feet but I made them stood up laughing with Lisa. "Yah! Stop being stupid~ we have to be queens all together tho! Wanna come to dance later on? You two could become part of our "queen" group" they both chuckled and nodded. I ruffled both of hair hair and we all went to class. Luckily the day went by easily and smooth. I don't even know where was Jungkook all day. I was looking for him all day. I finally gave up after School was done. I went straight to my room and got ready while Jisoo, Jennie, and Lisa was getting ready also. We've made this song together. It's called "whistle" (A/N pretend they wrote it. Okay?) as I went out with my outfit they were so on fleek also.

(Pretend Jisoo is wearing thi

(Pretend Jennie is wearing this)

(Pretend Lisa is wearing this)

(Pretend Rosé is wearing this)

As We all entered the dance studio I began to plug my phone. "Ok.... y'all ready?!" I yelled excitedly they all yelled back they're ready. I recorded our dance with my camera.

(Pretend they are wearing the clothes up there^^^)

I rewatched it and it was great. It's time to upload it~

________________

I'm so sorry for the absent! I'll write more for you guys okay? I promise I'll update tomorrow or the next~ also I was too busy watching all the award show. But these stupid snake from MAMA were going around and decided to go to Mnet too and made our girls turned red on screen which is a bad luck color in Korea. Hope you have nice day~