28

Hello~ update in just one day! Yes!😂
______________

After Jungkook exposed our ass in front of 390 people here...people started glaring at me and whispered to each other.

Is she really pregnant?

She's such a slut...

I prefer the other girl more...

She's ugly

She's so pretty!

She look so young

I prefer her more though....

Wow! Is she really natural?

She matches Jungkook more anyways

She would make Jungkook happy...I can tell by his smile already

Wooo!!! Jungkook you go!

What's her name?

I heard half nice and bad words bout me and I'm happy no matter what they say. I'll take as what they take me as long as Jungkook is there to be with me and live and make me happy. I looked at Jungkook and smiled at him very big. I heard cheers when he came closer and kissed me. His parents just stood there shocked that they arranged a marriage when Hey didn't know he was actually in love with someone at the moment.

"Chaeyoung....my Rosé....my Rosie Posie...will you take the place to become my wife?" He kneeled down and grabbed my hand with the ring ready to put it in my finger. I looked around and it seemed like they really take me as I am. I covered my mouth as I'm emotionally happy. I nodded quickly and I heard a louder cheers while the girl on stage came down and whined to her parents.

He's mine...y'all hear that? Whoever comes close....you're dead!

I thought in my kind and Jungkook came up and carried me by my waist and kissed me again. But this time he passionately kissed me as if it's his last. After he let go we both laughed at the situation and dramas we went through.

He pressed his forehead on my head as we both whispered to each other.

"I love you Chaeyoung..."

"I love you too Jungkook..."

We letted go and went to his parents in each other hands. "Mom...dad...meet Chaeyoung..." I bowed down quickly after he said that very nervous. "Annyeonghasyo! Park Chaeyoung ibmida~" His mom chuckled a bit and patted my shoulders. "It's Jeon now honey...I really like your personality Chaeyoung...so...tell me...how many months is my grand children?" I smiled at her and looked at his father. He looked so happy for his son to finally find a wife by himself. "My baby is 3 months today..." I waited for her, What should I call her? "Mom. Call me mom honey. Also I can't wait! Congratulations! Also Jungkook...why didn't you tell us about her?" She smirked and looked at Jungkook. He chuckled and scratched his un-itchy neck. "Ummm....I...." We all laughed and he covered his head in my shoulders and hugged my waist.

- - - - 3 hours later - - - -

"Then...Chaeyoung, honey. I'll see you later on" She waves while I bowed multiple ones til she left out of my sight.

————————-

How'd you like this chapter? Also go check out my new book of ChanRose! It's 'perfec Tim your embrace' also my other books! Luv you all baes!😍😍😘😘😘😏🤩🏆🏆