13

Hey~ I'm finally back after a million years! I'm sorry for the last chapter. Lmao! It was so lame and I just randomly wrote it out of nowhere. Anyways! Let's get started~ 😆
_________________

Today was quite long for me... I feel so sick today. My head feels like it's gonna explode or something. As I was walking to the cafeteria to where Lisa and Jennie and Jisoo was sitting I went to go buy my food at the counter and came started walking to them. Suddenly I felt this loud ring in my head. I couldn't make it stop, it was making me so dizzy. My legs eventually gave up on me and became weak so I fell on the floor and my friends came running while the table in front of me was looking at me. "Rosé?! What's wrong?! Gwenchana?" I nodded lightly and held my head so it will hurt less. I don't even know why I'm having a head ache. As I was about to stand out of nowhere my breast began to hurt also. I began to feel something climbing up my throat and I ran to the bathroom to let it out. I felt Lisa holding my hair up as I was vomiting a lot. She was also patting my back. "Are you sure you're okay?" I nodded before lifting my head from the toilet and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand lightly. "I think I just need some sleep, that's all"

I went home early because I was sick and I needed some rest. My teachers told me I have no homework

thank god!

As I laid down I couldn't even sleep. I was thinking about Jungkook.

I wonder what he's doing right now  

I thought and now I sighed a very deep and long one. Does he really love me that much that he showed it while having sex with me? What if he leaves me like fuckboys do? What if he doesn't really love me?

Ugh! Stop it Rosé! Stop thinking that! He told you he'll always have you in his freakin heart so shut up  and go to sleep peacefully
_______________

I made a short chapter because I know y'all can't wait anymore~ the 1k special is coming soon! Also thank you guys! I'm so grateful for you guys to be reading my books, even though I think they're crappy. Please hang on a little more and I'll post the social chapter to you guys~