25

I'm finally updating after coming back from school! Ik this must be so nerve wrecking to know what Rosé did earlier! Now let's see continue on what happened!

Also this is Rosé's POV
________________

As I heard her voice coming fro the door my blood already boiled.

How did they get here?

I stood up quickly and limped to them. I saw Jisoo unnie's eyes were widened when I slapped.....that girl. Then after that I pushed her down the floor. I then glared at Jungkook and my eyes were filled with tears but this time I was tired enough from crying and held it back. "What the fuck are you doing here? You don't love me anymore go and get ready for your wedding.....Jungkook" his face was JungShook by what I said. "Bwo? Oh! My wedding. Of course but we wanted to invite you and everyone here..plus you never answered my question if you coming or not. So....what's the ans-" before he could finish I ran back to the bed and found a stick the doctor put under the bed to stable it. Without hesitation I can't hold it anymore and grabbed it and ran to him. But as soon as I began running my members quickly got a hold of me back. He smirked at me. "You fucking sucking bitch! You have no idea what's going on!" They letted me go as I let go of my stick and slowly fell to my knees. "You have no idea Jungkook....I've never gotten to to tell you a single thing before you left me....left us..." Jungkook looked at my eyes shocked. "What did you say?!"

______________

A short update because I just came back and I need to do hw now! I'll update more later or tomorrow!😍😍😍👌🏻👌🏻💕💕💕💗💗💗