20

Make sure to read the note from me! Announcement down there😘
______________

Jungkook's POV

I woke up with lots of conversation. Chaeyoung was saying sorry and Taehyung's and Jin was saying something. I walked to the kitchen and back hugged Chaeyoung and she flinched a little. I payed my head on her shoulders and she putted her hands on top of me comin from the back. "What's going on? Why so loud?" I asked Jin hyung and he pointed at Gaehyung which was getting off from the..floor? What a weird hyung. "What're you doing Hyung?" He glared at me. "I got hurt! Can't you see pabo?!" I laughed at him knowing already Chaeyoung hugged him because she's literally the strongest girl I've seen. "Whatever...anyways go back to sleep. We got a lot of schedule tomorrow. Come on Chaeng" I grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and dragged her to my room. "Let's go to sleep...I want to hug you so tight" she pouted. "Mwo? But it's sooooo hot oppa." She whined and I chuckled at her. "To bad~" I kissed her cheeks and grabbed her bride-style to lay on the bed. "Fine! Fine! Now put me down~" I putted her down and she walked to the bed. I lied next to her and hugged her with her facing me. I kissed her forehead and hugged tight on her tiny ant waist. "I love you" she said as she was about to sleep. "I love you too"

- - - - next morning- - - -

Rosé POV

I woke up with Jungkook sleeping and hugging me. I quickly pecked his soft lips and he slightly woke up. "Morning bae.." He pecked my forehead and got up. "Morning~" Jungkook walked in the bathroom while I was about to get up and walk to the closet for clothes. Suddenly I felt this little pain on my stomach.

Oh! I almost forgot I'm pregnant...I need to tell Jungkook soon..

As I slowly walke dtot he closer and wore my dress I brought over. Today me and Jungkook is gonna go on a date to the "cafe" (A/N: real shit is gonna start!😂 sorry for the cussing~) . As Jungkook came out I went in the bahrea nd got ready. I came out with curly hair and light makeup on. I was wearing a heigh heel with my short dress that reached my above my knees. I grabbed my purse and phone and went out to the car where Jungkook was.

_______________

Omg! It's been like TOTALLY SO LONG! I really missed you guys! Also thank you for the 2k views for all of you baes! Next chapter is where all he shits happen and a little surprise for you all for 100 followers and 2k reads! I hope you all look forward to it and I love you all!😘➿➿💋

Mr. Playboy [ J.JK P.CY ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara