29

Omo! Thank you so much once again! I just reached 4K readers and 300 votes on this books I didn't expect this much for my book. I love you all baes!😍😍😍😘😘😘 once again thank you!😫😫😩🌸🌸🌸🌷🌷🌷
_________________

- - - - skip 2 weeks from the last chapter - - - -

After all those little drama happened me and Jungkook are gonna hold a real wedding and a baby shower for our baby. Me and Jungkook were so happy how his parents just accepted by who I am and didn't pressure anyone. Today me and Jungkook are gonna go shopping. Of course we still need a little more baby shopping. As I tried on different dresses and Jungkook sat outside waiting for the perfect dresses I tried. It's been about 2 hours since I've been trying to find the perfect and I'm getting a little exhausted. Especially because my bump is a little big now. As I finally found the perfect one that I liked i went back out and Jungkook was staring at me shocked. He didn't uttered a word so I talked to tell him to think of the dress I finally chose. "Uhm.....Jungkook...so what you think?" He stood up and pecked my lips. "It's perfect babe...let's buy this one...and then we'll go home...you must be so exhausted carrying our baby along all day also" he smiled and pecked me again. I nodded and went back inside changing to my clothes earlier and went out.

- - - - home - - - -

As we got into Jungkook's parents house I went to the kitchen right away. I knew mrs.Jeon was cooking dinner right now. I was tired but I decided to help my mother-in-law. As I entered with my black sweat pants and my white sweater on with slippers I was wearing all day, which is very comfortable.

"Eomma, What are you in right now?"

I asked as I began to roll my sleeves up to get ready to cook and a smile on my face. "Oh! Chaeyoung! No...you should go rest instead" I shook my head and took over her job. "I'll help you, you just be so tired. Go sit at the living room. I'll cook the rest of the food.." I smiled and pushed her gently to the door to the living room. She smiled and began waking to the living room mumbling words.

"Oh...my Jungkookie boy sure did found the most perfect wife in the world!"

I smiled and cooked for a while and now it's time to serve the food they were waiting to eat.

________________

Hey loves! I hope you like this chapter!🤩🤩😍