23

Two update today! Ya been a while I updated quite a lot
____________

It's been more than 2 hours since I stayed at Han River. I calmed down the first 30 minutes I came here. I knew it...this place really calms me down. But I still feel sad and hurt in the inside. This baby inside me is gonna be so lonely. But no matter what I'll always stay by his or her side. This baby deserve more than it should have. As I began walking I looked down to my feet and walked kind of drowsy. I heard loud steps and running. I looked behind and saw all the boys running to me. I turned back to the front and began walking but saw Jungkook was almost a mile away. He wasn't alone....he was with her.

What's wrong with today?

I quickly walked next to Jungkook and his "fiancé" but as I was about to pass by the girl grabbed my wrist and that made me stopped. I looked at my wrist to her face. My eyes became ready to see my neighbor hood friend was dating him. Yeri....how could you? I pulled off her hand. That's when I notice my eyes was getting watery again. I quickly ran off but before I could even run off again I felt a hand on my wrist once again.

(A/N: damn Chaeyoung! Those people must love holding your wrist~)

I knew it wasn't Jungkook or Yeri. I pulled my arms away and ran off with them letting em this time. As I was running I screamed all I want and cry all I want. Each time a tear fell, each time a memory comes to my mind. As I catcher for my breath, I began to feel tired and sat on the grass. I lied on the grass and looked at the beautiful night today. I looked at each star. I looked at all the lights coming flashing through the sky. Light tears fell my eyes meeting the healthy grass unlike me. I felt presence behind me but  ignored it and continued looking at the view. I was feeling dizzy now, also very tired. I was feeling super hot right now. But I ignored it and continued watching. The presence came beside me. I checked who it was and saw Yoongi oppa. I held his hands and put it on my stomach which made him kind of surprised. "Tell me what to do with this baby oppa. Tell the baby how I'll survive through all these horrible things happening. Tell him you'll be there when he's arrive" I whispered to him  and he smiled which made me a little better by his gummy smile like Jennie unnie. "Your smile...it looks a lot like Jennie unnie, oppa" he was shocked at what I said and I saw him blushed for a while but it went away when I heard a honking car. Jungkook was in the car waving and Yoongi oppa to go. "I'll pray for the baby. I'll wish him all the luck and I'll be there with it through time. Don't worry Rosé....I hope everything goes well." I smiled back and stood up. As Yoongi oppa left with Jungkook I felt a pain in my stomach and looked down at my stomach but saw blood coming from my legs instead. I began to panicked. I can't loose my baby when I already lost Jungkook. I limped my way to the entrance of Han River and quickly called a taxi for the hospital lax once I arrived I ran my best to the doctor. I groaned a bit from pain. "Please help me....my stomach hurts...please... I'm...I'm 2 months old" Before I could say anymore I fainted and I heard screaming.
____________

Okay....I forgot she was going to school and stuff. Can we just pretend they already graduate?😂😫😭 I really hate to make Yeri and Jungkook being bad, but that's the plot for my story and I can't change it. I hope you liked it!