9

No Diary again guys~ I'll soon do another. Okay?
_____________

As I was about to go to the basketball court outside I heard a similar voice behind me....it's my  enemy, Jiyeon. She and me has been the worst enemies ever since middle school. She'll always write bad stuff in my notebooks and I used to go and fight her during classes because of some days I get very mad at her. " well, well, well. Look who we got here. Miss.slut~" I clenched my first hard that my knuckles showed. "What do you want, bitch?" She scoffed and she pushed my shoulders back. "Stay. Away. From. Jungkook. For. Me." I looked at her. Bitch~ who you think you are! I'll really punch you right now! Let's go bitch! I was thinking about saying that to her but I didn't because I might get expelled or something. "Why should I? Jungkook's not yours at all. I got no time for you bitch. I'm loosing my breath just because of your stupid mouth." I walked back home leaving her here speechless.

At home....

As I entered the house it was completely black. Ugh! Why is my friends never home? Where did Hey go?! I grabbed my phone and dialed Lisa's phone number

Lisa: hello?.....

Rosé: Yah! Where did you guys go again!

Lisa: oh! Keke~ I'm in my room. Unnie Jisoo and Jennie went to the groceries. Come here!"
I hummed backs and hanged up. As I knocked on her door she opened it and guess what?..... like usual she's dancing. She got her outfit ready so she could start going practicing I. Our dance room. After she changed into her outfit she looked at me and asked me if I wanted to go dance with her. I needed to learn more of my dance moves so of course I had to go with her.

(Imagine Lisa wearing this outfit)As I went to my room quickly getting ready I didn't know what to wear

As I went to my room quickly getting ready I didn't know what to wear. Ah! There! Found my outfit. I wore it and went out.

(Imagine Rosé wearing this outfit)

As I came out Lisa 'ooohhh' at my outfit because I don't really wear outfit that has swag in it but today I am. As we got out the house we began walking to our dancing room which is near the house. It was in the next 2 building. Me and Lisa rented that room for us in that building. It's a dance building so there's a lot of people works there. As we got our warm ups and stretching done we got ready in place and our song we are practicing began.

_________
Hello~ how you like this chapter? I know... it's short. But for sure the next chapter might be longer. Okay? Saranghayo~