5

Hey bitches! How are y'all? Okay guess what happened last week?! Jungkook freakin carried my desk for me! Ugh! I swear I was blushing s hard and then after that day he didn't even kept contact with me because he knew we were gonna meet at school anyways, obviously. But anyways! Today is he special day~ I'm going to Jungkook's place to do our project! Now I'll tell you later or so. Bye Diary!

"Get out of there Rosé! I'm gonna pee in my pants~" I chuckled at what Lisa said and went out to get ready. Today is Friday and I'm going to Jungkook's place after school. I already told Jennie them. But.... I've never got a chance to tell them that I like him...ugh! Now I have to freaking find another schedule time JUST to tell my lit ass friends. Okay whatever... it's just one day Rosé also focus! You need to get ready for school! I ran to my closet and grabbed my outfit. I wore a almost oversized sweater and a jean Along with a white shoes I have.

As I walked out of my apartment Jungkook was walking across the street to school

As I walked out of my apartment Jungkook was walking across the street to school. I couldn't stop looking at him but at last I had to or else I'll look creepy. As I walked to school I heard a lot of compliments about my outfit today. I sat down for my first period which is English. As I sat down Jungkook's friend Taehyung came in. Ugh! He's hot too but I like Jungkook better. He sat beside me and then the teacher came and we started class. When the teacher was facing to the board writing notes for us Taehyung began whispering to me. "Pss. Hey Rosé what are you doing over the weekend? Me and Jungkook are gonna throw a party for fun. You know us. Party boys~" he waved his hand like he was actually partying and I giggled at his cuteness. "I'm actually doing nothing. Want me to come? I'll bring My lit  friends also. I know someone you'll like..." I made a wave with my eyebrows as I whispered back to him. Suddenly a big hand slammed between our desk. "YAH! What are you two doing?! Go stand outside next to each other and raise you hand and don't you dare move a single step! Wait there until I come. Pali!" I ran out quickly with  Taehyung's and then I had to obey my teachers order or else he'll tell our parents. As I Rosé my hand I faced the wall while Taehyung faced the window. "It's all you fault!" I whisper yelled while Taehyung chuckled a little.

20 minutes later....

The teacher came out at last! Ugh! I can't wait to beat this cutie here! My arms hurt so much! I've been raising it for almost 30 minutes! The teacher closed the door and me and Taehyung and me lined up. The teacher scolded us a lot. He then slapped Taehyung's head at the back and I stood very quiet because I didn't want that to happen to me too. The teacher looked at me up and down. "Why were you both talking huh? This is your only chance I'm giving you both. If I ever see you both disturbing my class again you'll get a detention after school and get to sleep here for a night. Understood?!" We both shook our head quick and I went to go grab my stuff and left for art because me and Jungkook are gonna start our project here and then end it at my house. (Well... apartment? Form? Whatever) as I rushed in there I was almost late. I sat down next to Jungkook "mianhae. So... should we start now?" He nodded and I took out the papers. I tied my hair up and I began drawing while he drew on the other side of the paper. It was so quiet so I started talking so the awkwardness between us would go away. "So..... how are you?" He looked at me and then back to his drawing continuing drawing like me. "Great. I guess. Is it just me or is it awkward?" He chuckled and so did I. I shook my head and I began to be quiet again. I packed my stuff and then I went to my next class.

After school....
I quickly rushed home to clean my room even though it's not that messy. As soon as I reached the door I ringed the bell multiple times for my unnies to open the door. "Yah! Stop doing that! You're gonna break the bell!" Jisoo yelled at me as she came and opened he door. "Mianhae. I was in a rush Jisoo" I quickly went to go clean my room and I was a sweaty pig in less than an hour running back and forth. "AT LAST!!!" I yelled as I was done cleaning in an hour. I flipped on my bed and hen got back up remembering Jungkook is coming anytime so I have to change. I went to my closet and looked for an comfortable outfit to wear and do my project with my "future boyfriend". I looked at myself in the mirror. It looks good. I was wearing a plain tight crop top with my loose sweat pants which is red.

I heard the ring belled and I ran out of my room and when I reached down the hallway Jungkook was standing at the door while Lisa walked towards me

I heard the ring belled and I ran out of my room and when I reached down the hallway Jungkook was standing at the door while Lisa walked towards me. "Why is he here? He's looking for you he said" I smiled at Lisa. "We are doing our projects here. Didn't Jennie told you?" She pouted and went to her room. I giggled and waved at Jungkook to follow me. I walked him to my room.as I entered he sat on the carpet where my Japanese table is. As he landed his backpack on the soft carpet I had he began the conversation. "So...this is how your room look like." I hummed as a yes to him. He chuckled. "I wasn't expecting this kind of room. You know I bought you had like a dark room because almost every girls like you have messy, dark, and... I don't know in their room" I laughed. "Do I really look like those type of girls?" I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at him. He nodded and laughed at me. I sat next to him and then we started.

2 hours later....

I stood up and stretch. We're barely done yet. We're just..... half way so far. He then stood up and also stretched with me. Then suddenly the door open with all of my lit friends. "Hey Rosé, we're going out to the club. We won't come home til midnight or later. So just stay safe okay? Bye Jungkook!" Jennie told me and I hummed as yes. Time has passed by and I told Jungkook to come to the kitchen with me so I can cook him and me some late dinner. As I was cooking we talked a little. "Will you stay over night with me? I don't like staying home alone. Wait, does your parents care?" He hummed as yes for an answer. "My parents live in Busan. I guess they won't care if I stay over with you even though they are far away" he chuckled a little. I smiled back and continued cooking. When we were done we went back to my room and sat in  the floor while I was on my bed. I sat next to him so he won't be lonely. "Let's continue Jungkook. We're almost done here." He nodded and we began and AT LAST! We finished in just an hour or so. As I leaned back with my elbows on the floor Jungkook suddenly grabbed my waist and faced towards me. I widened my eyes at his sudden action. He layed me down and I was so shocked I couldn't even move. He then hovered over and between my legs. I was still so shocked that I stupidly stuttered. "J-Jungkook.... what are you doing?"

_______________________

Sorry for making you guys wait so long for my next chapter. The real story of Mr.Playboy is starting pretty soon. Do you guys like my books? Comment below and let me know❤️