4

Jungkook's p.o.v
Today I'm gonna be planning some shit with this girl at school for our art project. Her name is Rosé. She's quite pretty but she's not that pretty. We planned to come to school at 6:00 in the morning today but I think she's late because it's already 6:30. Damn what's wrong with her? Suddenly I saw a beautiful shaped girl, it was Rosé. Damn.... she got some sense of fashion today~ anyways we went inside my home room. We're the only one here because school starts at 8:00 or so. As we entered I saw my members there. Wtf?! What are hey doing here?! Quick! Jungkook make a quick excuse!
"Sorry. I forgot to tell you I brought my friends along. Is that alright?" She nodded and said it's alright. I gave a sigh and sat down. I can tell my members are drooling because of Rosé. She and her friends have he best body in this school right now. Like they always have
perfect things everywhere. I looked at her outfit again and damn.... it's so stunning.

(This what Rosé was wearing)Suddenly Taehyung yelled at me and it made me stood up quickly because I knew it was something serious

Suddenly Taehyung yelled at me and it made me stood up quickly because I knew it was something serious. "Yah! Jungkookie! Are you for real? Letting a girl carry this desk?" Omg! Pabo Jungkook! You were to worry about why your things here you fuckin forgot to bring your manner. Ahh!! I'm trying so hard to not hit myself or else I'll look like a freaking idiot to Rosé. I quickly walk over and apologize to her and bring it back next to my desk. She took a seat after Taehyung introduced him to her. Soon the teachers came and said we could stay here because we won't be having school today. After a couple more hours Rosé stood up and went to the front of the room and began stretching and shit, when she began doing yoga I think I had a little boner down here for a second. Suddenly she stood up  and I quickly looked down. She came next to me and turned around. "Are you guys tired? Let's go out side for a break  and get some food. We've been working all day" we all nodded and she grabbed her backpack and headed tot he door but she stopped when she noticed we aren't coming along she stopped and looked back to wave for us to follow her. We all got up and went out there seeing her waiting outside with that pretty side profile of hers. But I'll never want to date her, why? Because I know hat I'm gonna play with her heart also and I'll like another girl after a while we are dating. She's.... not really my type but I guess she can be the closest girl to my type of girl. We were all following her until we reached the restaurant. We walked in and she told us to take a seat over to the table at the corner and she went to go order food for al of us. While we were waiting for Rosé I glared at my hyung crossing my arms. "Why.... the fuck are you here?! I told you I'm just gonna do a project with "A" girl! Why do you guys need to follow me?!" I whisper yelled at all of them and it was all quiet until Jimin spoke up. "You pabo, we already KNOW what you are gonna do if we weren't here." They call laughed at me and my face began blushing a little. Why the heck do they have to know everything I'm gonna do? Event he girls that like me don't even notice it! I gave a deep sigh and waited for Rosé to come back.

After lunch with Rosé....

Ugh... I feel so full and broke now. My hyung told me to pay for the food and so I did and I ate too much. As we were walking back to the school Rosé stopped us and said she's gonna go home now. I nodded and after she said bye to all of us she walked toward her dorm with her friends. She walked just like a model. Damn that body....if she ever wear anything that sexy again I light loose control then (wow. Jungkook calm down.) as we walked inside I grabbed my backpack and headed to my apartment that me, Taehyung, and Jimin lived together in. It was quite big for an apartment though. As we sat down to watch movie they started teasing me a lot of what might I do if they weren't there because they know that I'm the #1 playboy in school. I can't believe Rosé can just dress like that when she knew I was a playboy, like for real.

________________________

I did a p.o.v of Jungkook! Hope you like it! I was gonna update yesterday but I didn't finish writing it so I didn't. Saranghayo!❤️