3

Hello Diary! I'm back after a whole 3 days without writing in you. There was a lot happening but I couldn't came and write in you because I've been so busy. Anyways! I had a class in art and guess what?!...... me and Jungkook are paired up as partners to do our project together! Tomorrow we are starting our project together. Also... I'm confessing I like Jungkook to my lit ass friends❤️ Kay! See ya Diary~

I went to my bathroom and got ready. I putted in light makeup and came back out to change to my outfit today. As I was about to grab my backpack to go out to school I looked at myself in the mirror to make sure I don't embarrass myself in front of Jungkook. Hmmm... I should take a picture and upload later. I quickly grabbed my backpack and ran out. "Unnie I'm going to school first! Me and Jungkook are gonna plan our project today!" Jisoo waves at me and Jennie and Lisa are still eating breakfast that Jisoo made. I locked the door and ran as fast I can to the school because me and Jungkook decided we'll meet there at 6:00 in the morning. But now it's 6:30. When I reached there least than 15 minutes i catches my breath and I was relieved Jungkook didn't went back home because we all start school around 8:00 or so. I waved as I walked closer to him. Oh shit! My heart! It's beating so fast, faster than my heart would when I run. I can down a bit and walked again. I smiled brightly at him. He looked me up  and down. He smiled brightly back. "I like your fashion Rosé" I blushed at what he said to me and bowed and thanked him. "Kamsamida. I like yours too. Should we get started?" He nodded and we walked tot he art room. As we entered the room I saw 6 differ boys in there and I was he only girl gonna be here. I bowed and smiled brightly again. Jungkook turned to me and looked at me. "Sorry. I forgot to tell you I brought my friends along. Is that alright?" I looked around the room. All of their jaws were hanging as they were looking at me. I looked back at him and nodded. "Ne, it's alright. I guess" he smiled and clasped his hand together excitedly happy. He took a seat at his desk and I was about to grab a desk and place next to him so we can sit together and do our plan for our project. Suddenly this huge hand pressed down the desk so I wouldn't carry it. That guy yelled at Jungkook. "Yah! Jungkookie! Are you for real? Letting a girl carry this desk?" Jungkook stood up quickly "oh! Forgot! Mianhae Rosé-shi!" Omfg! He knows my freaking name?! This is so going to my Diary later! I smiled as to show him it's okay. As Jungkook grabbed the desk and brought it to him that guy apologized and introduced him to me. "Mianhae. That pabo has no manners at all. By the way Rosé-shi my name is Taehyung~" as he leaves an awful voice I chuckled a little at his cuteness and I bowed to him and sat next to Jungkook. We began planning.

4 hours later....

I'm so tired. I've been working all day. I looked up and everybody was still here. The teachers came in earlier saying we don't have school today because they had teachers meeting at a different city today. But they said we could stay since it's a project. I stood up and caught everyone's attention. I walked to the front of the room and began stretching. I bend down to touch my toes, I cracked some of my bones that was all kind of tight together, and I also did some yoga. I borrowed Taehyung's blanket next to his backpack to do my yoga. My feet touched my head and I sat and did more yoga stuff like how you stand on your hand and stuff. I finished up and went back to my desk. Before I turned and sat I saw all the boys looking at me especially Jungkook. I gave a small smile squinting my eyes a little. "Are you guys tired? Let's go out side for a break  and get some food. We've been working all day" they all nodded and I grabbed my backpack and wore it. I walked to the door and I stopped at the door way looking back if hey are following but they are not. I rolled my eyes while smiling because they said hey want to go but these pabos are not following me to go buy food and walk around? I waved my hand for them to follow me and walked cool outside waited for them to come outside.

________________________

How'd you guys like my chapter? Tell me your feelings down their how you feel so far. Should I do Jungkook's p.o.v next? Anyways if you've followed me and I haven't followed you back yet just unfollow me and follow back so I know that you want me to follow you. Also to new comers just follow me and I'll follow you or just comment below for me to follow you or something. Saranghaeyo!❤️ hope you like it!